NICOLL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NICOLL

Post by admin »

darm2010
Guru

Re: NICOLL

Post by darm2010 »

i liked her

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Not your style, and she looks so sad. :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Elle est toute mignonne , mais le regard triste ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pourtant je jure ne pas avoir chié dans ses chaussures !!! ( quel poète )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tu va faire quelque chose de concret avec elle ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bien sûr que ...non !!!

PW

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

We all care about Lola Taylor these days, for good reason, some of us send her some money, but about sad and desperate Nicoll we are making fun off? Like, haha, look, how sad she is, haha, never ever!? We can´t change the past, we´re not responsible, but i bet, Nicoll endure worse things than Lola, by the way she looks ... :( :( :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure !!! Some people looks broken and are not, some others keep smiling and have huge problems. I try to do my best to help anyone but I'm not red cross !!!
I did many times things to help girls and did not expect a medal for it but some day I am a bit nervous how humans are also because some abuse a lot of my kindness ...
let me give you a sample.
One CZ girl everyone knows here, called me few months ago, cry on the phone that she has no money at all not even to by food at Mc Donald and she will kill herself. So like an idiot I told her to go to Rose Delight ( she has some small money I left in order she can paid some tickets or blood test for models coming to me from CZ to Hungary ).
And I asked Rose to give her 5000 Kr ( 200 euros ). Do you know what she did with this money ??? She went to the laboratory, did her blood test and next day break the DAP ( double anal ) exclusivity she had with me by doing it to LP.
Of course she never give me back this money but the top of the top she called me later and told me " Pierre, LP propose me good money for a TAP ( triple anal ) but if you can give me more I will do it for you first ".
Of course I told her fuck off and now she doesn't even speak nice about me ...
So help to people it's something anyone should think twice before to make it because unfortunately our world is not what it seems to be ...

PW