NELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Re: NELLA

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

I remember at her previous website, She was really happy when she bought her car that was funny and cute she was kissing it and hugging it, I was just remembering it was cute what she was doing, She is awesome!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is very unique ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

Pierre,
I read some info on the web about Nella, I am not sure if it is accurate info or not, It was saying,
Nella entered the business in early 2002 she only did one boy-girl movie which she didn't feel comfortable doing so she did only solo masturbation and girl-girl from 2002 -2007, In 2007 she stopped making girl-girl when her previous site opened clubnella, In 2008 Nella went under surgery for breast implants, From 2008 till Today she is A glamour model still nude but clean nudity no masturbation etc. In early 2011 she opened up nellasworld which she runs till Today on.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's exact until 2011 but I don't know if NellaWorld it's really her or not !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

Thanks for your reply, Is there anyway you can find out if it is really her?? I wanted to join. Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but not now ! I'm on another continent until second part of january and then when back I will try to join her ...

PW

Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

I was just wondering does Nella date men, I have never seen or heard she had A boyfriend?
Does Nella have A boyfriend now??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she has one ! But she is 100 % bi-sex with a huge preference for girls by period of her life ...

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Pierre,
I figured I would talk about someone else now besides Aleska
How is Nella Have you spoken to her ???
Nellas website is it really her? clubnella was her old one. She has been having problems with her website for almost A whole year now. She is awesome very interesting person I like her sense of humor.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Read the topic and try to not ask always same questions !!!
thanks

PW