NATASHA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATASHA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So at least with me she has kept friendly realtionship !!! I think it comes from our first meeting and I will tell you a secret now !
When I did the casting, I had already started Tatiana production shooting and she arrived from Ukrain by train early morning. The driver brought her to the house where I was shooting in a city called Tatabanya. After the casting I wanted make a anal try but my bag with all lubricant condoms etc ... was in another room, so I went out of the room and then when back, Tania and her was kissing so sweetly that I directly get erection. But Tania didn't want make sex with her and left after giving me a big kiss.
Then I started to fuck Natasha and I was so excited I bang her ass very strong and she had many orgasm but suddently I listen behind me another orgasm sound, it was Tania who was back discretly and was touching herself all time I was doing sex with Natasha. But when I turned my head back she laugh and escaped !!!
Later she explain me, she started to watch us by the keyhole and play with herself in the corridor but when Natasha became too much loud, of course people started to climb the stairs and she decided to come discreetly inside the room and finish herself there.
Nice souvenir for me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

like.jpg
like.jpg (820 Bytes) Viewed 2738 times

Ninetoes
Padawan

Post by Ninetoes »

Je crois me souvenir qu'à la fin du shooting, les acteurs disaient à Pierre "Merci, Patron. Merci !".

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman

so there is more bts of natasha

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will come later not now !!!

PW

jamal51
Padawan

Post by jamal51 »

dear woodman

Please Natasha Email

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please jamal51, Barak Obama email !!!
Thanks

PW

jamal51
Padawan

Post by jamal51 »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This a website not his personal email ...

PW