NATALY GOLD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATALY GOLD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I think too that first will be the cool Canadian lady !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zazaziko
Guru

Post by zazaziko »

Nataly love her job :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and in this industry there are very few girls able to be so seriously involved in the sex action and so much in love with any crazy situation !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

Bonjour Pierre
Pouvez vous me dire SVP quand vous pensez éditer la scène de Nataly...
Merci

Vin
Padawan

Post by Vin »

IMG_20181014_181611.JPG
IMG_20181014_181611.JPG
Pierre circus team claims that you're Jealous & you shoot with no limits slut Nataly gold after seeing her work(above photo) with them, this was the reason you make Nataly do rough scene with Nacho.
Attachments
IMG_20181014_181701.JPG

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

Vin wrote:
IMG_20181014_181611.JPG
IMG_20181014_181611.JPG
Pierre circus team claims that you're Jealous & you shoot with no limits slut Nataly gold after seeing her work(above photo) with them, this was the reason you make Nataly do rough scene with Nacho.
Well, Also it will be like that(but I don't think so..), the "competition" is a good thing for users/members.

look at Heidy Van Horny, she makes some scenes for the circus, but Pierre (and the same Heidy van Horny) says that it is nothing in comparison of what she did with Nacho for Pierre in terms of 'roughness'. If it's true, it's an advantage for fans of the hardcore scene...

PS even if the main focus of WCX isn't that. The circus do only that.

for example, Pierre releases the wunf scene of Taissia Shanty... and the circus after a while releases a scene with Taissia Shanty with 4 black guys. A coincidence? I do not know...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course you are right but as I said many times, competition is good until people making it are fairplay.
When a girl is a strong human beeing like nataly and now perfectly what she does and agree, there is no problem and the performances in each side can be validated, but when a girl is a newbie and people use lidocaine and pills to make them able to stick 2 or 3 dicks, even 4 sometimes, inside her ass and you, just can't sometime do a simple anal because she cries, then I don't think the race to the perfomance is something good and I fight against all those practices.
Sadly I recently found out that even some people I was thinking will be the last to do this, are now, using product in order to stick dicks in the ass of the girls.
We are in a world of craziness, where everyone just try save his business what ever are the consequence for the health of the girls, but me I will never behave this way.
You can see in my video the true reflect of this industry and the girls are really as they are on my set, with their true skill to do or not do the job, but I don't wanna cheat !!!

PW

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

Svp on veut voir Nataly dans ses œuvres...merci de l’editer SVP

NachoVidalFanX
Newb

Post by NachoVidalFanX »

When is the nacho & nataly scene being released??? Xxx

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Nataly scene with Nacho is definitely going to be more better and Rough as compared to others when it comes out