NATALY GOLD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATALY GOLD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

Phelan wrote:I am looking forward to this scene too...but right now might not be the perfect time for it.... (regarding the news of Nacho's health...)
Yes...but NOW time has passed...Nacho has not transmitted the disease to anyone (known for now)...The shooting will restart in Budapest and probably throughout Europe on 14 March (https://www.xbiz.com/news/242398/hungar ... e-march-14)...Evil Angel has not stopped spreading Nacho’s contents...and this scene with Nataly, according to Pierre is exceptional, hugged a way to pay homage of these fantastic performers, and to remind us what a great actor Nacho was...
And yes... we need to talk to the past now...
PLEASE PIERRE Edit this video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry man, I am probably a stupid guy but I do all I do with my heart not only my dick and my wallet !!!
It breaks my heart what happend now for Nacho and it's a hard thing for me to edit a scene when a friend in trouble is inside.
One day for sure I will do it, but not now it's too difficult for me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

I read in a forum she has an inexpressive face induced by Botox and other injections 
She has only 27...is it true ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I read some very expressive stupid comment here sometime don't you see ???

Come on, Nataly is one of the sweetnest and most peaceful person I know. She did some mistakes in her personal life in pass, she never tried to hide it, but I never head she did such kind of surgery. Please, have more respect for people and it's not because someone is quiet and smile a it less often than another one that it means botox.

Myself who never have had any type of skin face surgery, some morons accuse me to be full of botox. I can swear on my new born son, I never did such things ...

PW

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

We all like Nataly she's one of the most nicest person and a great performer who doesn't work just for money.
Hope to see some of her hot videos next month.

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

This poor slut will have health problem one day...she has no pity for her body...after these treatments Nacho's scene will appear a little soft...
That's not impossible now to see her in a scat video one day ? I hope no, but when I see her like this totally degraded...that's turn me off to see more scenes with her :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You know what I will help you, I will start to ban you from this forum where all your post are negative what ever is the subject.
Obviously you are just another morons jealous like sadly we can see there are on this world.
Now, let me tell you something more, this "poor slut" as you said, is my friend and what ever you think has ONE BILLION MORE QUALITIES AND GOOD HEART THAN YOU !!!

There are so many real shitty whores in this industry ( men or women ) who deserves your words full of hate but for sure not Nataly Gold who's one of the kindest person you can meet !!!

So you can go to fuck yourself man, I accept anyone here with different opinions but there is a minimum of respect to have for people who are never doing nothing bad to others.

PW

cedric.a50
Newb

Post by cedric.a50 »

111.jpg
Hi,
When will the scene come out ?

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

Any news about Nataly scene