NASTA ZYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
shayhen2
Guru

Re: NASTA ZYA

Post by shayhen2 »

I have a feeling she is the next WSG..

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will try yes ...

PW
Hope you had time this month for editing the continution

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impossible this month due to the fact it was edited with a program different than the program I have with me now during my travel. So for sure not before february, but if you make me remember middle february, I'll do it for you ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Impossible this month due to the fact it was edited with a program different than the program I have with me now during my travel. So for sure not before february, but if you make me remember middle february, I'll do it for you ...

PW

ok my friend first thank you and I will remember you middle february . good luck with your trip

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Impossible this month due to the fact it was edited with a program different than the program I have with me now during my travel. So for sure not before february, but if you make me remember middle february, I'll do it for you ...

PW
It's approximately middle feb if you can (hope you have time)

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

This is one of my favorites ..... I will soon start accepting applications for an assistant and hire them myself, pay their wages, and send them to Europe to work for Pierre. You guys thing I'm joking ? I'm dead serious .... the time to release scenes is getting ridiculous !

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

horndogger wrote:This is one of my favorites ..... I will soon start accepting applications for an assistant and hire them myself, pay their wages, and send them to Europe to work for Pierre. You guys thing I'm joking ? I'm dead serious .... the time to release scenes is getting ridiculous !
You better not pressure Pierre anymore, he is liable to throw tantrum and threaten to delay release. That is if he hasn't forgotten all about it already. :lol:

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PW
:roll: :roll: :?: :ugeek:

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

I know you did a lot this month i think its best month of website according to the rate of update and one wunf per 8 days and i know you didn't like to be pushed but this one i was waiting for a year and half since i joined the site and i didn't ask you for tomorrow but soon as you can next week or next month ;)

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

Any possibility this year or difficult