NASTA ZYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
spanishfan
Guru

Re: EMMA DEEP

Post by spanishfan »

I'm dying to see her.... that's my style of girl Pierre, superbombastic in all senses.
Hope we don't wait for too long ;)
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What wait ? She is online with her big natural bobbies for you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

How tall is she master? I love her big breast and her orgasms let me speechless :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Badre1981
Guru

Post by Badre1981 »

elle est sensas cette poule, preuve que des jolies Française débutante X ça existe et c'est très vendeur, y'a une plus grande proximité et puis faut défendre le patrimoine français même si les étrangères sont magnifique, y'a un p'tit quelque chose en moins d'inexplicable.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'avoue que j'ai un peu craqué, elle est effectivement très top !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Badre1981
Guru

Post by Badre1981 »

ça t'arrive d'être intimidé par une nana lors d'un casting si y'a plus qu'une attirance sexuel?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Parfois en fonction du déroulement du casting, c'est vrai qu'il peut se passer des choses ! mais quand je rentre chez moi j'ai déjà tout zappé dans ma tête. Sinon ce serait impossible de vivre ma vie !

PW

spartacul
Padawan

Post by spartacul »

Quand elle dit ne pas avoir testé l'anal et n'être pas contre quelques baffes je me suis dit : là, on a une cliente, il va nous la massacrer façon bad boy :twisted: ça va fumer !
Et ben non ! :shock:

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:What wait ? She is online with her big natural bobbies for you !!!

PW
I meant her initiation Pierre, when I wrote my message, it was not online yet, now I see it is, and I'm going to enjoy a little bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Spartacul tu n'as toujours pas compris ni ce site ni ma personnalité et c'est dommage mais bon je ne peux rien y faire. Il faut écouter l'interview finale, il faut comprendre que je voudrai plus que toi encore pouvoir montrer la partie entre elle et moi mais je ne veux pas me retrouver au tribunal pour te faire plaisir ... d'autant que quand tu vois à quel point ce ne fut pas simple avec les mecs, tu devrais comprendre qu'en amont j'ai bien fait chauffer la colle !

PW