NAOMI WOODS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NAOMI WOODS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben écoute dans ce cas c'est facile,tu vas prendre rendez vous avec Greg Lansky, sauter dans un avion pour L-A et inviter Naomi pour le show où tu vas t'asseoir sur une des trompes d'éléphant qu'ont la plupart des mecs de Tushi en lui expliquant avec un sourire "ultrabright" que son mal au cul était juste psychologique !!!
STP si tu fais ça, envoies un message car même moi qui ne suis ni PD ou BS
( rare de nos jours ) je viendrai regarder, j'aime trop rigoler ...
;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Si on peut plus discuter , trompes d’éléphant t'y vas fort !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: c'est bon de déconner un peu ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote::lol: c'est bon de déconner un peu ...

PW
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maxxi
Padawan

Post by maxxi »

Pierre you said you will not comment before end of year(2017)
Now its 2018 you can reveal the Secret about her :?:

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

She has black hair now and dating a real dangerous looking gang banger type full of tattoos.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I wanted said a lot of things about her but I'm tired of war.
The only thing I can said is Naomi Woods is not the pretty cool babe she try make believe she could be. She lives only for getting money and nothing else ...
At first I gave her some excuses and did my best to be on her side when she explained various details of her life but at the end I found out she is only trying manipulate people to get what is her one and only love in this world : MONEY !!!

PW

zerocartoo
Newb

Post by zerocartoo »

She was beautiful, i would say the prettiest out there in industry but now... she looks like a transgender clown. what a mess! Her face was almost perfect but the botox and the gargantuan lips fu*ed it up

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What can I said more ???
She was one of the girl I wanted the most. I was ready to give her the moon but she has been very agressive at the moment she knew I will not paid her in cash.
Also she lied to me a lot and my dear friend Adria Rae showed me something which definitely kept me away from her, reason why you don't have more than her interview here !!!
I was sad about it but now when I see how this one also play with the surgeon, well I have no regret ...

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre so the final conclusion is Naomi's CHAPTER is closed on Woodman site :roll: