NAOMI NEVENA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NAOMI NEVENA

Post by admin »

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Re: NAOMI NEVENA

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

Cool chick, but I'm pretty sure she's Slovak. She's speaking Slovak, not Czech. It's hard to tell them apart!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Speaking of language, did she learn how to speak anal ?

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

I believe sh's exclusive bf
it will be surprising if you get anal scene with her...even more with another guy :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

HrF
Padawan

Post by HrF »

Pretty face!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

You should add to the description...perfect face, perfect body, perfect breasts.
Just my opinion. That boyfriend does not know how lucky he is. I will fantasize about getting my head caught in her "V".
Unless the bf is very very rich, Pierre knows how to take her away from him. :D :D

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Wait just a minute, if she's exclusive to her boyfriend that's okay, Pierre specializes in 1st anal scenes with couples. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's true, in same room like for Naomi, but last week, I did a couple Czech/Spanish very particular and it's me who prepared the ass of his girlfriend. Unfortunately I did not get that chance last year with Naomi, but who knows ...
Leony April was one of the most irreductible mind about her love for BF and then what I told her will happened is suddently happened after 8 years together ...
So nothing is sure in that world !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I did a couple Czech/Spanish very particular and it's me who prepared the ass of his girlfriend.

PW
Are they models? Will we see this experience?