NAOMI NEVENA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kamonyak
Guru

Re: NAOMI NEVENA

Post by kamonyak »

She is really adorable. Why didnt u shoot with her, I cant understand :shock: :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because she's an idiot !!!
She was nice at the casting and I liked her very much. But when she broke up with her BF she decided to work with other boy and her agent in Brno who is my friend arranged that she came to Budapest to shot for me with a DP in the deal.
But at same time she was in deal with LP for more scene and of course more money.
So when I heard about it, I reject the idea to make her coming to me because I was sure about what will happened, she did a BGA with Mike Angelo, cried a lot and decide she will never do anal again on video ( it's what she said to my assistant ).
Morality, she can get her card to the club of the dumb one, like Lady D, who have just think money before think "comfort" and finaly lost all because not able to do more than a scene with others after me ...
BTW Naomi is back with her BF !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Thank u so much for the details. You are right :shock: