NANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Darth_K
Guru

Re: NANA

Post by Darth_K »

great casting pierre! you did it again!

alanHard
Padawan

Post by alanHard »

Great casting again Will she be WUNF I did not see any slapping

remiremo
Padawan

Post by remiremo »

Hopefully
Remo

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Will she be WUNF I did not see any slapping
I haven't shot anything more with her. I do not slap every girl like a dump idiot just able to make a slapping distribution !!! For each girl I do what I feel good to do and also depend of my mood and what I expect to get from them.
I was already shocked by her moans very unique who give you the feeling, like with a Japanese girl, that she is crying during sex when in fact she just fly in the sky. But if on that I had slapped her, it will have been too much I think and some people will have been happy to pretend again I was a monster ... like for Anna Taylor and many others !!!
Nana-Dped-at-the-casting.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

remiremo
Padawan

Post by remiremo »

Boss do what u like to do, am with u...ur the boss....thx
Remo

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Sometimes a girl has a particular quality when being fucked by two men at once. Nana screamed like she was giving birth, but unless I am very much mistaken she enjoyed the experience. I did think her smile at the end was completely natural. This was a great video, better than I had thought from the first release.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well myself I had many doubt about her "happiness" too, but we went to restaurant all together after and generaly the lunch or diner is a good test to find out the truth.
Many girls just interested by money or just not so satisfied escape from this and go home. Of course sometime they could have to go because the agency ask them for a presentation on another set etc ...
But when a girl come with me after the sex, it's in general because she is happy to stay with me and a proove all is OK. Her agent joined us and she explained she is naturaly a big screamer when she feels good and many men are schocked by her moaning very special. At the end she garanteed us, she had some phenomenal orgasms that day in DP ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

The fact that you adapt to the woman is something every man should take away from your videos. I think you have your strong preferences, eg domination, humiliation, even a bit degradation, but I've not seen a video where you force it onto an unwilling participant. You sense closely if she likes it and push the button..and voilà, she kneels in front of you and swallows the fine yellow water..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!!

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

This girl is amazing, i truly love her sincerity in the casting, did you really not film any else with her?? it is a shame :( she deserves more orgasm, and incredible moaning, a Wunf or even more :roll: :|