MYA LORENN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
darm2010
Guru

Re: MYA LORENN

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum not sure because I was think next french to be Electre ...

PW
I request it cause you said it will be very soon in leyla forum , that's mean it will come in the next days and I will be very happy and satsified if you update it. ;) ;)

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

you said you will give us one of leyla scenes this year , make it ;) ;)

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum not sure because I was think next french to be Electre ...

PW
I think you might be interested Mr. Woodman next month her anal scene with Manuel Ferrara will be released (by EA).

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

PW
That's the way it's got to be!

I like Mya Lorenn, but Electre blows her away anytime.

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

casting update soon??

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

i hope that soon casting

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

AYP00 wrote:

PW
I think you might be interested Mr. Woodman next month her anal scene with Manuel Ferrara will be released (by EA).
I posted this because I thought that maybe you wanted to be the first who released her anal scene. But later on I learned that actually some other website released her first (or "first") anal back in June.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't care !!! I have never pretend I will show her first anal and anyway considering there is Leyla Bentho intervention in that CX it's something unique in any case !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I don't care !!! I have never pretend I will show her first anal and anyway considering there is Leyla Bentho intervention in that CX it's something unique in any case !!!

PW
If I understand your post at EBI forum right there will be DP of Mya in that CX. I'm not 100 % sure but looks like it will be her first DP. So it will be unique in that case too.

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

The appearance of Leyla in that casting is something I am reeeaalllyyyy look forward to Pierre....