MORGAN MOON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MORGAN MOON

Post by admin »

Cazanova
Guru

Re: MORGAN MOON

Post by Cazanova »

Wow she is gorgeous Pierre.... I see that she has worked a lot as well... I really hope we will see the full initiation...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will not because I did not touched her that day ...
When I did her scene of Xcalibur, I prepared her ass in the room behind and must said I enjoyed a lot with her. I thought she liked me and was a cool girl. But few days later I heard from different people that her and BF Karel ( he plays Arthur in Xcalibur ) was always complaining about all production team and ...me !!!
So this has cut all my good feeling for her.
Later, after became a mother, she's back to see me for new interview ( soon added to that one ) and asking for work, but I did not have any wish for that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

And you have every right to Pierre, fully agree with you there. For me Xcalibur was just a classic damm i can watch that time after time. But my favs remain the Tower Trilogy. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's different style. I like both ... but Tower was much cheaper !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!