MONICA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MONICA SWEET

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But Monica aka Jo for them, doesn't work anymore with Viv since more than a year ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Simon de Montford
Padawan

Post by Simon de Montford »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This Viv thomas Casting was made in March 2002 ( One and a half years after Monica Sweet started with me ) during the time I was in Seychelles. Judith Fox was angry on me because I did not brought her on this production ( I wanted Sophie Paris and got her ) reason why she went to Viv Thomas. Before that Judith never did casting for anybody, she was exclusive model for me since 1999.

PW
Judith did two photoshoots for Viv in 1999. His set numbers 2452 & 2453 refer. They're simple solo girl sets that were Viv's stock items back in the days when magazines still paid a decent amount for them.

Thank you though for dating the casting. That helps me a lot in crystallising the chronology of various stuff in Viv's archive.

One quick question .... What were you filming in the Seychelles? As far as I was aware, Sophie only appeared in one Private movie - Sex City 2 - and that was set in an urban environment for which travelling to the Indian Ocean would be a bit excessive, even by your standards!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What were you filming in the Seychelles?
This session I did two volumes of Sexxxotica !!! You have them on the site ( not the ones with Sophie but will come later )
Sex City 2 was three years later and the scene between Divinity Love and Sophie was in my bed in Paris.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

More than a decade between her two castings and she looked as beautiful and sexy as in the first one. Such a natural beauty.
Attachments
3654148.jpg
86484.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was hyper cute !!!
I haven't news of her since few years now, I wonder what she does nowadays ...

PW

PWFan11
Padawan

Post by PWFan11 »

alroi wrote:More than a decade between her two castings and she looked as beautiful and sexy as in the first one. Such a natural beauty.
Monica and Eve Angel's second castings both gave an interesting insight into how they felt about things towards the end of their careers, something I had never seen before, PW breaking new ground again. :D
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I haven't news of her since few years now, I wonder what she does nowadays ...
If you are still in touch PW, but maybe Eve Angel remains in contact with Monica? Those 2 spent many hours together in bed, much to our pleasure. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm still in contact with Eve yes, I will ask her ...

PW

PWFan11
Padawan

Post by PWFan11 »

Have you managed to catch up with Monica (and Eve) recently?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not see any of them since long time but I keep in touch by message with Eva.

PW

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Monica Sweet est vraiment charmante et illustre bien ce qui est le vrai feminisme dans le X.
Lors de son tout premier casting, on est vraiment frappé par sa classe. Voici une nana intelligente et bien sous tous rapports, qui a visiblement recu une bonne education ou l'on lui a appris à se méfier des inconnus ;) En jeune fille prudente et pudique elle refuse même de se déshabiller.

Quand elle débute le travail quelques mois plus tard, elle n'a -contrairement à beaucoup d'autres- absolument rien perdu de cette fraicheur et de cette gentilesse.
La jeune actrice X qui montre desormais fiérement son anus à l'objectif et croque les garçons à pleine dents ne semble pas du tout être devenue blasée et reste toujours aussi prévenante et adorable.

En somme Monica c'est l'inverse complet du stéréotype macho de la bimbo froide et sans cervelle. Croqueuse d'hommes décomplexée et bien dans ses baskets elle a su conserver sa nature d'ange et la tête sur les épaules pendant toute sa carrière :)