MONICA ROCCAFORTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sk11983
Padawan

OMG u got here also MONICA ROCCAFORTE

Post by sk11983 »

hi PW, i was seeing her movie, never knew u even had her also. You did anal to her? If yes then you have not uploaded the anal initiation and other love scenes including intercourse scenes from your experience. U must have recorded everything i believe.

if thats the case then please upload all the scenes. Her charm is more in your casting.

one thing i notice u do not focus much on the female genitals ...i mean all of them. And Vagina is not seen much in videos where u make love. Seems you give only 0.001% of video time to it. You generally keep the camera somewhere and we miss all the juicy skin in macro focus. U shud lick girls a little more time and show us in close focus. Maybe Cut down a little on blowjob scenes. I know are a great photographer but I am also a photographer and i can tell whats more visually appealing as art and pleasure.

regards
your superfan

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MONICA ROCCAFORTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did her first anal just after this casting ! Can't show the initiation...
The camera is hidden that's why you cannot have any close-up during the time I do the initiation ( excepted when I make a try in live to take it in my hand, as I do sometime ! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

parisianboy
Padawan

Post by parisianboy »

Elle sera dans ton bouquin cette histoire que tu racontes avec Roccaforte ? Parce qu'elle m'as bien fait marrer ! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Peut-etre je ne sais pas encore ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yago966
Newb

Post by yago966 »

Hi PW
how much Monica Roccaforte cost you i think she deserves ;)

yago966
Newb

Post by yago966 »

Hi Pw
you know i searhed for Monica Roccaforte video but i just found your introduction and the rest of the clip from another clip

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est la vie ! For sure it will be different if you were members here !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Its a shame she retired. She has such an amazing body. One of my favorite girls.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was never a huge fan of her face but yes her body was great !!!

PW

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman

we need more classic bts

do you have one of monica .. the would be great to put up