MONA LEE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MONA LEE

Post by admin »

cambaceres
Guru

MONA LEE

Post by cambaceres »

Bonjour Pierre

Je sais que Mona Lee que je trouve tres belle a bossé avec toi sur Xcalibur, j'aimerai juste savoir si son casting sera visible prochainement et ce que tu penses de cette tres jolie fille ?

Merci et bonne continuation

Harry B.
Padawan

Re: MONA LEE

Post by Harry B. »

cambaceres wrote:Bonjour Pierre

J'aimerai savoir si tu as réalisé un casting de la tres connue et prolifique Monica sweetheart et si elle a travaillé pour toi ?
I second that question: she has/d one of the greatest bodies in the industry! Did you work with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mona Lee, it's a very cute one, the face is not the best we can find but her body is simply amazing and she loves so much the sex ! I did a lot of "extras" with her because I really like her mind and body.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

Thanks for your replies, Pierre.
You seem to have a lot of friends in this business...and on the other side there seems to be a small group of people where you seem to have a "hate-relationship". Would you agree?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutly, but it's logic, many people knew me as the little reporter from Hot Video coming on their productions. Most of them did not accepted the idea I became one of them. Also you can't have only friends when you show the true side of the life and the fact I don't hide myself about fucking girls. It shock lot of people who does not agree with this and hate me of course...
BUT I DON'T CARE OF ALL THIS SHIT !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

My impression is that a large number of people from the industry have a lot of respect for your work!
They see the results of your efforts: an amazing amount of beautiful girls YOU brought to the business!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I think also the serious one knows all efforts I do and the risks I took in the pass to do things differents, but I know the jealous ones will always complained agains me !
No blem, I don't care...

PW

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Je te relances sur la belle Mona Lee. Aurons nous prochainement son casting ou d'autres choses avec elle ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui elle sera probablement dans le CX 71

PW