MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hi Molly,
the word "crazy" means for french people, something very huge, like a very high point to get, and it's true this video is an "Everest of sex" considering how strong the action is.
I think Eva Berger and you have been the 2 most destroyed ones of 2014 and I am glad both of you did it so well !!! Thank you for that ...
Hope you have good time in your beautiful country.
Cheers

PW
"Everest of sex" it definitely was!... Marcus did an awesome job of getting me squirting (first time!!!!!!) and the guys were all great to work with. I'm having a beautiful time in Australia relaxing with my dog and growing out my short hair. I plan to come back to Europe at the end of the year to spend Christmas with family and friends so if you're shooting through the winter time, let me know and we could line up a round 2 maybe

Proud to be up there with Eva Berger as most destroyed of 2014 lol

xoxoxox

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Lionel wrote:I fits saw Molly in a FakeTaxi video, I liked her style and was therefore utterly interested in her scene for Woodman. God this scene is so extreme in terms of performance and words (Pierre, you surpassed yourself in this one!), excellent stuff! I was glad to watch some behind the scenes material in the HotVideo report.

http://hotvideo.fr/news/2014-11-20/pier ... es-femmes/

You liked my taxi scene? Amazing as I was sick as a dog with tonsilitis and flying out to Australia the following morning so I thought I came off as a total wreck lol awesome to hear someone liked it, thank you !xxx

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

daba52 wrote:OUTSTANDING! 8-) This has been worth the wait! Thank you, Pierre! :D Molly was fabulous! You and your crew really gave her a ride! :twisted: :twisted: Oh how I'd have liked to have joined the crew!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
I'm sorry but can I just say that after all the not so friendly posts I recieved when I first started coming here it's honestly really lovely to hear positive feedback, thank you all xx

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

amazing&beautiful
wait wake up N Fuck

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Molly_Dae wrote:
You liked my taxi scene? Amazing as I was sick as a dog with tonsilitis and flying out to Australia the following morning so I thought I came off as a total wreck lol awesome to hear someone liked it, thank you !xxx
Yes I did enjoy it Molly but your performance with Pierre and his gang impressed me much more!

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

It is so long time never see talent girl like this
I love girl who are so much involved into the sex action
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hope she can make a school of rimjob

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree with you and best is she told me it was her first time making a rim job !!!
How she do this today, I don't want imagine ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

CuminMouse
Padawan

Post by CuminMouse »

Moi qui pensait qu'en Nouvelle Zelande, il n'y avait que des trous de hobbits à visiter... :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW