MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tmpstudent
Padawan

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by tmpstudent »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes and it can be november !!!
I try next week ...

PW
Ok

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

This week pretty please?

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

I'm out!!! Pierre went too far! You need 6 months of membership for waiting scene release.

Bye bye!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes and it can be november !!!
I try next week ...

PW
Fantastic! Good news!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

tmpstudent, I'm sorry but it's not a question of membership or not. I have to much to do every month and it's impossible to make everyone happy at same time than fight with competitors, so yes some casting are coming late on the site.
But I do not think you're here just for one girl ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:tmpstudent, I'm sorry but it's not a question of membership or not. I have to much to do every month and it's impossible to make everyone happy at same time than fight with competitors, so yes some casting are coming late on the site.
But I do not think you're here just for one girl ...

PW
Pierre, you are right about "I'm not here just for one girl", but... it is so frustrating when your membership expire and you don't get what you expected. Users paid november expecting to get for example 2+ DAPs (Molly Dae, Kiki Minaj...). You said it will be in november, users paid montly membership, you got money but users didn't get what they expected. You expect users to respect you, but you don't respect them, and that is where the problem is!

So yes, it is a question of membership (and something more).

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been on here to say hello lately! I've been lying low in Australia for a few months, making a few changes and generally enjoying life!

Anyway here's a pic from something I did a couple of weeks ago!

Xox
Attachments
image.jpg

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

BudaFan wrote:
Phelan wrote:
BudaFan wrote:I hope we get the update this week. Been dying to see this.
you can get a sneak preview here: http://hotvideo.fr/news/2014-11-20/pier ... es-femmes/
Thanks for that, but it just makes me want to see the whole scene so much more ha.

Hahahahahah just watched this with the sound off (im at the dogpark with my doggie and I don't think the other people would want to hear it) Hahahah it certainly does look rough!!!

xxx

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Molly_Dae wrote:Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been on here to say hello lately! I've been lying low in Australia for a few months, making a few changes and generally enjoying life!
Molly , I was thinking about you, listening the news about the hostages in a Sydney cafe!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Booz wrote:
Molly_Dae wrote:Hi all!

Molly , I was thinking about you, listening the news about the hostages in a Sydney cafe!
Hey Booz,

Lovely to see your name pop up after so long. I'm happy and safe but only knows what effect this is going to have in regards to small minded, racist Australians. Only time will tell xx