MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by Curious George »

Molly, here is another story for you that might make you smile. ;)
When it comes to acting foolish, some men are no different than teen-aged boys. I worked for a company that had a large data center and knew all the people, which is how I heard this story. :oops:
There were about 30 people that worked second shift - 3:00 - 11:30, and they took a lunch break at about 6 o'clock. After lunch, they had to walk on the sidewalk about a quarter mile from the parking lot back to the building. One evening, about 10 girls were together walking back and talking and laughing as usual. One girl behind the others had very tight pants on. There were about 6 guys walking behind them. One of them used his hands and pelvis to simulate having doggy sex with the girl in tight pants. The guys all laughed, but did not know that there were two other girls behind them and saw everything. So when the girls got back to work, everyone was told what he did. All the girls teased the guy unmercifully for several months. He was married and almost quit, the teasing was so bad. :oops:
Needless to say, none of the guys ever tried to make fun of the women again. :P

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

Sorry to be annoying and I won't ask again, but:

It'd be grand if you did. I can't wait to see this update. The Kiwi accent is just too cute as is Molly.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You already got one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You already got one !!!

PW
Sorry, I missed it. That's my bad. Je suis sincerement désolé.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's OK

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

I'm hoping this one comes out this week or sometime in October. If not, it's all good. Just crossing my fingers. The two updates this weekend were spectacular.

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

Any news? When will her scene be online?

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

BudaFan wrote:I'm hoping this one comes out this week or sometime in October. If not, it's all good. Just crossing my fingers. The two updates this weekend were spectacular.
I second this lol

hackfried
Padawan

Post by hackfried »

#3 : )))

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

deanob73 wrote:
BudaFan wrote:I'm hoping this one comes out this week or sometime in October. If not, it's all good. Just crossing my fingers. The two updates this weekend were spectacular.
I second this lol
Glad I am not the only one lol.