MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I only read this George! Very imformative as always hahahaha!
Curious George wrote:Hi Molly,
What few friends that I have left, always criticize me for telling too much trivia. Some say that I am just "full of it". :oops: But it is like seeing a picture on a wall that is crooked. I cannot help myself.
You wrote a phrase some time ago, and I have to correct it. At the end of your post, you said "Over and Out."
On the radio, that is not proper etiquette. In the days of WW II, radios were async, meaning that they could only transmit OR recieve, not both at the same time. Nowdays, radios are bisync, you can talk and listen at the same time. So back then proper etiquette was when you finished talking, you said "over", meaning over to you to talk, while I listen. Then they say "over", and you start talking again. 8-)
When you are both finished with talking, you give your name or company, then the word "out". Such as "Molly out". 8-)
If you say "over and out", that means that you are finished talking, it is their turn to talk, but I am not going to listen to you. You will be talking "to a brick wall". It is very impolite. I would not say anything to you, but I heard the same phrase yesterday on TV, in the movie "Mission Impossible", released in 2011. I guess the Hollywood screenwriters still don't know proper military dialogue.
Now you know that I am full of TMI. (too much information.) :oops:

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I hope you don't think that I am being too critical, I'm not. I should lighten up a little with a very old joke: :oops:
And than there was this girl that went to a bar on Saturday night and sowed her wild oats. And then she went to church on Sunday morning and prayed for a crop failure.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We love you George don't worry ...
:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I want to be serious for a moment. I have a friend who is a few years older that you, but she is very much like you. She is friendly to everyone, very outgoing and gregarious. She has lots of tattoos. I went to her last birthday party and about 50 people showed up. She is a world traveler, like you. She has been to Europe and South-East Asia, and recently came back from Australia. She does more than just the tourist traps. She gets to know the country, until she maxes out all her credit cards. Then she comes home and gets a job to pay the bills. :D
If you and I were not so far apart, I know that we could be good friends. Remember that many of Pierre's women went on to have good careers, and many got married and started a family. Don't ever regret this time in your life. :D
Some day you will tell your grandchildren some stories, and they will look at each other and think: "Grannie is off her meds again." :lol:

hackfried
Padawan

Post by hackfried »

thanks for the over and out story George. I just used it to impress a girl and it worked haha :twisted:

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

Put her online!

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Curious George wrote:I want to be serious for a moment. I have a friend who is a few years older that you, but she is very much like you. She is friendly to everyone, very outgoing and gregarious. She has lots of tattoos. I went to her last birthday party and about 50 people showed up. She is a world traveler, like you. She has been to Europe and South-East Asia, and recently came back from Australia. She does more than just the tourist traps. She gets to know the country, until she maxes out all her credit cards. Then she comes home and gets a job to pay the bills. :D
If you and I were not so far apart, I know that we could be good friends. Remember that many of Pierre's women went on to have good careers, and many got married and started a family. Don't ever regret this time in your life. :D
Some day you will tell your grandchildren some stories, and they will look at each other and think: "Grannie is off her meds again." :lol:
You're never too critical George I like your sentiments! This girl sounds a lot like me, I always say any excuse to visit a country is a good excuse lol life is for living not for being miserable! I'm currently enjoying a couple of months of relaxing with friends and family in Australia and then when the money runs out (probably soon - hah!) it'll be back to work again! In the meantime I'm waiting for my hair to grow and all the piercings I've removed to heal up but I can't say I won't be getting more tattoos. "Wear your heart on your sleeve and your art on your skin"

xxx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hey Molly !!! how is the weather in OZ ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Wear your heart on your sleeve and your art on your skin"

I really like your saying, I am going to remember it. :D

Being 25 was the beginning of the best decade of my life. I traveled every chance I could and made friends wherever I went. I think I shared beers with people in 30 states in the US. Some of my friends did travel to Europe. They bought a Euro-pass for $100, and traveled by train, visiting 6 countries. They stayed in hostels, that were clean and had all they needed. On the flight back, one couple sneaked into the restroom together and joined "the mile-high club" over the Atlantic ocean. Guys love challenges. Pierre once filmed people having sex on top of Europe's highest mountain. (I think). You could ask him about it. I spent many summer weekends at one favorite campground, and after the sun went down, sat around the campfire, toasting marshmallows and drinking beer. You probably know that you can open up a sleeping bag and zip two of them together, making plenty of room for two. Although not as soft as a bed, there is nothing like making love out under the stars. :D
I have to finish this post with another story. One Saturday, a friend was driving to the campground and picked up a hitchhiker. He said that he was just travelling the road and had no money. So my friend invited him to stay with us for the night and share some of our food. But he had to do a little work. So we gave him an ax and told him to chop firewood for the campfire. My buddy Frank noticed that by the smile on his face while chopping, that he was enjoying his work. Maybe too much. So when he was done, Frank went up to him and asked him a simple question: "Have you ever killed anybody" The guy had a puzzled look on his face and said: "I don't know." Well that was the wrong answer as far as Frank was concerned. So late that night, when everyone turned in, Frank went and found the ax. He took it with him, and he and the ax shared his sleeping bag. :lol:

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

you are amazing star Molly
love your new movies
good luck :)