MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Booz
Guru

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by Booz »

deanob73 wrote:Ohhhhhh Sunday drinks in St Kilda, always dangerous :lol:
But a bev or two may well be on the cards
Deanob73, remember to wear new socks and a clean brief...you never know!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Booz wrote:
deanob73 wrote:Ohhhhhh Sunday drinks in St Kilda, always dangerous :lol:
But a bev or two may well be on the cards
Deanob73, remember to wear new socks and a clean brief...you never know!
Hahahahahahahha Booz, you're terrible!

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Very funny Booz :lol:
Molly i'll have to owe you that vino been sick as a dog all week.
Enjoy the surprisingly warm weather

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

deanob73 wrote:Very funny Booz :lol:
Molly i'll have to owe you that vino been sick as a dog all week.
Enjoy the surprisingly warm weather

Surprisingly warm? It's blowing a fricken gale!!

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Lol true, Saturday was nice. Today is pretty miserable. Typical Melbourne. 4 Seasons in one day :lol:

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Deanob! How did happen the "drink" with Molly and her friends? Did it finish like that ?

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Lol I had to (literally) rain check Booz.

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Pierre any time frame for Molly's scene? A 5 on 1 casting, can't wait (and yes im a little biased as im a kiwi boy :lol: )

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I'll second that! :D Would love to see the results of her efforts to get to you Pierre! 8-)

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Hi Molly,
What few friends that I have left, always criticize me for telling too much trivia. Some say that I am just "full of it". :oops: But it is like seeing a picture on a wall that is crooked. I cannot help myself.
You wrote a phrase some time ago, and I have to correct it. At the end of your post, you said "Over and Out."
On the radio, that is not proper etiquette. In the days of WW II, radios were async, meaning that they could only transmit OR recieve, not both at the same time. Nowdays, radios are bisync, you can talk and listen at the same time. So back then proper etiquette was when you finished talking, you said "over", meaning over to you to talk, while I listen. Then they say "over", and you start talking again. 8-)
When you are both finished with talking, you give your name or company, then the word "out". Such as "Molly out". 8-)
If you say "over and out", that means that you are finished talking, it is their turn to talk, but I am not going to listen to you. You will be talking "to a brick wall". It is very impolite. I would not say anything to you, but I heard the same phrase yesterday on TV, in the movie "Mission Impossible", released in 2011. I guess the Hollywood screenwriters still don't know proper military dialogue.
Now you know that I am full of TMI. (too much information.) :oops: