MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She looks good !!! You should have given her my phone ... ;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Lucie Blush looks so freaking cute. WOW!

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Molly_Dae wrote:Ps DeanRob I take it you're hoping for an all blacks iwn tonight? I'm gonna be on a plane and miss the game but got my fingers crossed!!!!!
Lets just say that a certain South African with a whistle didn't want the All Blacks to beat the Springboks record for consecutive wins :(

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

deanob73 wrote:
Molly_Dae wrote:Ps DeanRob I take it you're hoping for an all blacks iwn tonight? I'm gonna be on a plane and miss the game but got my fingers crossed!!!!!
Lets just say that a certain South African with a whistle didn't want the All Blacks to beat the Springboks record for consecutive wins :(
Couldn't agree more. Sports politics at it's worst grrr

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She looks good !!! You should have given her my phone ... ;) ;) ;)

PW
:lol: :lol: :lol:

She is very cute.

She runs her own website but this was her first time in front of the camera. I think she wants to stick mostly with producing but I was honoured to be her 'first' and we had fun!

Here's a little pic from the scene and you can read about it here: http://www.welovegoodsex.com/my-first-t ... on-camera/
xxx
Attachments
image.jpg

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Love the promise in that pic...
Panties down, cheeks spread, annnnnnnnd lick :lol:

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

deanob73 wrote:Love the promise in that pic...
Panties down, cheeks spread, annnnnnnnd lick :lol:
And lick we did. No lipststick lez fake fingering around here just proper girl on girl sex and real orgasms in the Barcelona sun. It was hot sex and we both came pretty hard :)

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Well I hope both of you backsides didn't miss out on said licking honey :twisted:

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

deanob73 wrote:Well I hope both of you backsides didn't miss out on said licking honey :twisted:
You'll have to watch the scene!

On another note, I'll be in St Kilda this coming weekend and I'd imagine we'd go out for a few post shoots drinks on Sunday so feel free to come say hi if you're around :)

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Ohhhhhh Sunday drinks in St Kilda, always dangerous :lol:
But a bev or two may well be on the cards