MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by Curious George »

In the movie "When Harry met Sally", Meg Ryan is having an "orgasm" in the Deli, while Billy Crystal looks on.
When-Harry-Met-Sally.jpg

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Curious George wrote:In the movie "When Harry met Sally", Meg Ryan is having an "orgasm" in the Deli, while Billy Crystal looks on.
When-Harry-Met-Sally.jpg

Hahahahah I once read that still to this day many tourists go to this deli to recreate this scene for themselves. I wonder if any has ever done so with a real orgasm :lol: :lol:

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

daba52 wrote:I am sure you would look just as transported as she is, Molly! It is that exquisite ecstasy on display in a woman that is the payoff! :D :D If we can't do that then we have Not done right by our playmate! :P
Hahaha a truer word was never spoken!!!! xxx

hackfried
Padawan

Post by hackfried »

god - im really looking forward to your scene molly... getting more and more excited and curious! :D

jakgem
Padawan

Post by jakgem »

Molly_Dae wrote:
I look forward to meeting Viola, giant breasts and all! xxx
Molly, did you get to meet Viola and her giant breasts? Did you get to touch them?
What did you think of her?

JustMike
Padawan

Post by JustMike »

This looks nice. Can't wait!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Molly wrote:
Hahahahah I once read that still to this day many tourists go to this deli to recreate this scene for themselves. I wonder if any has ever done so with a real orgasm :lol: :lol:
Molly, here is a little trivia: In an interview on TV last week, the Deli owner said that he has a little sign hanging from the ceiling over the seat where Meg Ryan had her climax. If the seat is empty, customers always take that booth first. :D He said that about once a week a couple will recreate the scene. :lol:
When-Harry-Met-Sally.jpg
When-Harry-Met-Sally.jpg (33.99 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
If you look just behind Meg Ryan, and see the woman sitting at a table with her left hand on her neck......that is director Rob Reiner's mother. Just after Meg finishes her climax, she is the one who gives the classic punchline: "I'll have what she's having." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Curious George wrote:

If you look just behind Meg Ryan, and see the woman sitting at a table with her left hand on her neck......that is director Rob Reiner's mother. Just after Meg finishes her climax, she is the one who gives the classic punchline: "I'll have what she's having." :lol: :lol: :lol:
A normally constituted male should focus on Meg Ryan but our friend Curious George shows most interest to Rob Reiner's mother! :)

Let's make a test. George, look a this picture 10 seconds and now close your eyes, what do you remember?

For your information there is no good of bad answer.

Answer A : blonde girl having sex

Answer B : It was 3:30 PM

Answer C : it was 3:30 AM

Answer D : (B/252)Ø+ 5%x14Å= 22Æ
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera