MOLLY DAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Re: MOLLY DAE

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Booz wrote:
Molly_Dae wrote:
Booz wrote:Jetlag + Pierre Woodman = I could easily understand she was were a little anxious.

Molly is a pretty girl. I am surprise she looks like "fresh". I mean like a teen.
Awww Booz you'll me me blush :lol: :oops:
..and you, Molly, you got me hard! :oops:
Hahahha well that's the idea! x

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Curious George wrote:Molly: I am in love. Beautiful face and great expressionism. You look only 18. Looking forward to see everything that you do with Pierre. :D
Booz wrote:
I hate tattoo and beer. Where I live even the girls have today.
:lol:

Time for a funny story. The Tonight Show has been on the air for over 30 years. Before Jay Leno, and before Johnny Carson, there was Jack Parr. One night he told the story of when a popular beer company did their commercials live on the air. They had a TV camera crew outside on the sidewalk in front of the studio in New York. They asked random men about their favorite beer. One night they asked a man, not knowing that he was a tourist from Paris. When asked about his favorite beer, he had a disgusted look on his face and said "Beer is for pigs.", then walked away. They never did a live commercial again, :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: thank you!

Personally, I like beer but much prefer wine! :D

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Molly, here is another story for beer drinkers. When I was in high school, a girl came to the school to give a talk about her experiences in the student exchange program. Students from other countries come here, and she went to Austria for her junior year in high school. She had to learn German before she went. She lived with a family that had a 16 year old girl like herself. After going to bed the first night, she got thirsty and went downstairs to the kitchen for a drink of water. The girl's father heard a noise and went to the kitchen. When she said that she just wanted a drink of water, he said "Water is for washing your feet". He went into the refrigerator, pulled out a pitcher of beer and poured her a glass. :lol:
She said that she developed a strong taste for beer that year, but couldn't legally drink any after returning to the US. And Austrian beer is a lot stronger than anything in the US. :D
When I was in college, we could only legally drink beer that was 3.2% alcohol. Yuck.
We called it Panther Piss. :lol:

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Curious George wrote:Molly, here is another story for beer drinkers. When I was in high school, a girl came to the school to give a talk about her experiences in the student exchange program. Students from other countries come here, and she went to Austria for her junior year in high school. She had to learn German before she went. She lived with a family that had a 16 year old girl like herself. After going to bed the first night, she got thirsty and went downstairs to the kitchen for a drink of water. The girl's father heard a noise and went to the kitchen...
It is remind me a story similar but which did finish in a different way!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

I'll take the second story and I'll be the girl in the middle please!!!! xo

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Molly_Dae wrote:I'll take the second story and I'll be the girl in the middle please!!!! xo
Molly...you and me we have a lot of common things. My dad was also a shepherd.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

Booz wrote:
Molly_Dae wrote:I'll take the second story and I'll be the girl in the middle please!!!! xo
Molly...you and me we have a lot of common things. My dad was also a shepherd.
Now you have gone over my head but somehow I suspect you are making fun of me!!!!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Booz wrote:
It is remind me a story similar but which did finish in a different way!
thumbsl_53.jpg
thumbsl_53.jpg (14.93 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
You are right about that. Pierre would have written the script like Michael Douglas and Glenn Close in the movie Fatal Attraction.....getting it on, on the kitchen sink. :lol: :lol:

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

How have you spent the rest of your time in Europe Molly?

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

deanob73 wrote:How have you spent the rest of your time in Europe Molly?
I actually had really bad luck and have been sick for the last few days which has been shit but tomorrow I fly to England where I will be shooting with an English lady that's not on here and a Spanish lady that is on here! After that I'm off to Barcelona for some more girl/girl with a lovely French girl and other than that no plans yet so long as I'm in Melbourne by the 23rd for some boy/girl and solo stuff! Compared to what I did with Pierres boys, everything I have booked so far for the next few weeks is very tame!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: