MISTY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MISTY

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: MISTY

Post by Booz »

J'adore ce genre de fille, réservée et touchante, cela change des nanas qui ressemblent trop à des garages à bites.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pourtant elle prend bien dans la vidéo hardcore que j'ai mis en ligne !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Super babe!
Does initiation with her exist?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but not possible to show it !!! There was a nice PAL scene with her and me at the time the site was open but it's old story ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Never judge a book by its cover! I first ignored this casting as the girl did not look interesting, she looked like the average shy Czech you cross in the metro, but after watching her hardcore video, I became totally interested on her.

This video is quite old, do you have any news? Did she stay longer in the industry?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have more videos with her !!! I had the same feeling has you when she arrived in the room and she was the last one of the day. It was very late 1 a.m and I had an amazing sex time with her !!! She was very submissive and I did lot of very bad things to her but she loved it a lot !!! Very cool babe but no idea what she does now ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

She`s a fantastic one, I did upload her hard scene and was on fire - what a great nasty girl, a fantastic performance.

And your memories make my fire even hotter: submissive, bad things, what a nice great girl, she is outstanding. She makes my sunday morning perfect. Must have been great to fuck her the shit out her nice ass after a long day. Bastard !! :)

But the PAL scene was not published while the site was open, right?, because she is not in my stock.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It has been but the last one so you missed her I think because was online only 48 h ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Too bad I missed her, usually I`m very careful - she`s such a bitch...!! I`m sure she enjoyed your champagne ;)