MISHA CROSS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
staneiro
Padawan

Re: MISHA CROSS

Post by staneiro »

polanski co Ty kurwa bredzisz chłopie. Piszesz że misha cross to typowa polska kurwa i że miałeś okazje duzo takich poznać. Ty baranie jak możesz tak pisać o naszej rodaczce i o innych Polkach. PW ma problem bo nie wspomniała o nim w żadnym wywiadzie "pełny profesjonalizm" ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Brandon is a cool guy, I'll ask him soon because we are supposed meet in April for a lunch.

Staneiro, are you Misha Cross ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

staneiro
Padawan

Post by staneiro »

No Pierre Im not. Why you asking ? I am a citizen of Poland and she is Polish girl and I dont understand how polish guy like user "polanski" can speak so badly about her. "It's tipical polish whore or I meet a lot of them". WTF?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I don't said the words are nice but are those I heard more and more people using about Misha in these days !!!
She don't want this, she don't want that, she want only X,Y,Z actors and a huge amount for a scene compare to other girls.
Personnaly I like the star system attitude at condition it is justified like Aletta Ocean for instance who is expensive, have some specific conditions too, but give you all she can to make you happy to have paid for her ... It's how stars have to be !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Tu devrais arrêter d'aider les connasses comme ça , Misha Cross une fille qui sans toi serait rien se met à te cracher dessus et à soutenir Lana Rhoades , des connasses fades dans leurs scènes et qui pensent aux billets vert pendant leurs scènes !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle est finie, plus personne n'en veut !!! Je l'ai aidé oui, elle est partie aux USA grace à moi qui lui ai présenté Stagliano et j'ai aussi lancé sa carrière évidemment.
C'est une pauvre égocentrique jalouse et caractérielle, on s'en branle ...

PW

MartinLamotte
Padawan

Post by MartinLamotte »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

even your best ennemys tell shits about her. is this true about syphilis?
her ass make me skary
Attachments
misha cross.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think she has got syphilis, she was tested in Budapest not so long ago and all was normal.
She got the stupid idea to shave her ass and it gives her lot of pimples, that's all.

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Why in the hell would a girl shave her buttcheeks ?!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't ask me !!! I told her in 2013 when we met to not do it but obviously she did not care so much my advise. In fact she never listen any of my advises except to take off the Freddy Kruger on her left arm.
I am really sad to see how she became a black mind, she was very nice at beginning and I really liked her a lot. I will never understand the women ...

PW