MISA-F

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MISA-F

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Avec plaisir !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

renesisr13
Padawan

Post by renesisr13 »

more years following Michelle. i think her bf would be World's luckiest man. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think she is married now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

renesisr13
Padawan

Post by renesisr13 »

you re right Mr.Pierre. she said on interview long years be together same man .

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a serious person. I like her !!!

PW

hypnos
Newb

Post by hypnos »

Putzo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:09 pm
Pervmann2000 has it right, she took almost an entire toothbrush handle in the ass in one set of photos and a short video.

Then, later (not sure the year, but probably after Pierre's), she did a solo video for Femanic that included anal fingering (with ATM) and a lesbian video with Jana Mrazkova that included a small anal dildo for both models and vaginal fisting for Misa - and she looked HOT in these videos.

:D
Hey, Putzo, or anyone else who knows.
Which site did those mentioned scenes were shot for? Or what aliases did the girls use in them? Especially the one with Jana Mrazkova. I tried searching on indexxx, but unsuccessfully.

TON618
Padawan

Post by TON618 »

hypnos wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 2:04 pm
Putzo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:09 pm
Pervmann2000 has it right, she took almost an entire toothbrush handle in the ass in one set of photos and a short video.

Then, later (not sure the year, but probably after Pierre's), she did a solo video for Femanic that included anal fingering (with ATM) and a lesbian video with Jana Mrazkova that included a small anal dildo for both models and vaginal fisting for Misa - and she looked HOT in these videos.

:D
Hey, Putzo, or anyone else who knows.
Which site did those mentioned scenes were shot for? Or what aliases did the girls use in them? Especially the one with Jana Mrazkova. I tried searching on indexxx, but unsuccessfully.
The toothbrush scene is on "EuroNudes". The quality is poor but I guess it dates from around 2008 or so. Lizzy Merova was one of my favourite models too, but it's a pity she never tried hc.