MIRA SYLVER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
albcir73
Guru

Re: MIRA SYLVER

Post by albcir73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks but it's always complicate to do a gang bang and also not every girl accept it !!!

But be ready to cry, this wonderful angel called me yesterday to tell she did breast implants !!! :( :( :(
I just can't believe it, she was perfect and has join the long list of plastic dolls ...

PW
about plastic surgery..what a bad news!..sometimes the girls are really stupid... :( :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

because they know tonight for sure this will come like ordering theater tickets
But only a part and then this part is spread worldwide by thousand of people and then later some guys will watch it and wish to get the other part !!! In few months of couse this part will exist but most of those who have pirated the first day are occupied with what is coming next more than on the updates. Only few of them will find it and anyway it will be in different part not all sticken together and then some people will get this last part and will wish to see the beginning !!!
The Spider game as you said is not stupid and unfortunately a sad neccessity because our world is full of people unfair !!! :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

george666
Guru

Post by george666 »

okay mister woodman :roll: :roll:
i just really want to see her gymnist butt get punished sooooooooooooooooooooon :twisted:
she has been a bad girl and she must learn the consequences
shes is a good girl okay :D shes a bad girl :( Diiiiiiiiiiiick in her ass :lol: :lol: pronto
don

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The loyal members here have understood how all works with me and they know to be patient because in anycase it always comes one day front of their eyes ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

george666
Guru

Post by george666 »

images.jpg
images.jpg (6.68 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
don

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Going into work with empty balls now :?

What an incredible breathtaking session...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It could have even been more "your style" but Mira is a smart girl and has asked me to cut at the "Balou" moment !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

That´s OK Pierre, if the situation allows it you make a special balou cut, I know it and I`m very thankful for it. As everytime, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...

Anyway, it was a great action, the two Girls made my day... I couldn`t concentrate today in front of my students, I made a lot of misstakes, cause I only saw the Student Girls nude with spread and gaped asses together on the bed. :shock:

Not the best preparation for a difficult economy lesson...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can imagine !!! I would like to be in your room and see how you manage it !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW