MINI VANILLI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MINI VANILLI

Post by admin »

DrNa
Padawan

Re: MINI VANILLI

Post by DrNa »

Is she a newcomer? Couldn't find anything about her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Listen her interview and you have your answer !!!
Adorable girl, so cute with only 1,45 m she seems like a little doll.
Also she has interesting things to tell, I really like her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

I hope you were or will be able to convince her to try DP with you :D But even if not, there are many things to do ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is very kind, as soon I am better after my surgery, I will see her again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

I like this one. She's a tight little cock ornament. Great smile. Beautiful hair. Girl you know it's true.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her but not sure it will be possible to meet her again ...
I'll know more in future.

PW

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I like her but not sure it will be possible to meet her again ...
I'll know more in future.

PW
It would be a shame if that didn't work out! But I understand it's not always in your hands ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly, there is actually an "external" situation making her life complicate and I wait to know more to think about shooting or not.
I really like her a lot, she was so nice at the casting ...

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Clever stage name - a takeoff on milli vanilli - the rock group that got caught lip syncing.

Trivia:
The rock group of 2, lost their fan base when the fans learned that it was not their voices on the records. But there was a serious reason for it. One guy was white and the other guy was black. This was great for attracting a great many fans. But there was one problem. He was not African American. He was African German. His father was African American stationed in Germany, and the mother a German civilian. So when she raised him and taught him to talk, he learned to speak English with a thick German accent. American kids would never buy records with his accent. So they lip synced to another groups voices. :P :P