MINA SAUVAGE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MINA SAUVAGE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not decided yet ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

I hope anal :roll:

ockinoca
Newb

Post by ockinoca »

Hey Pierre

What ever happened to her twitter account? Has she stopped the industry??

Was hoping for the DP scene that you mentioned or the scene she mentioned you made her squirt for the first time.

You are a legend!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her Twitter will be back ... One idiot try make it shut down and everytime she put it back after few days, one day this debil will be tired !!!
It's like on LP forum, some mongol idiots love said bad things about me, but I don't care, they are less happy than I am and it's same for Mina, who is a succesful girl making jealous a lot of people !!!

Her DP will come one day for sure but before will be more scenes ...
The squirt it's in WUNF and not before 2017.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Theo75
Padawan

Post by Theo75 »

Salut Pierre, une nouvelle vidéo de Mina est toujours prévue dans les jours qui viennent ? En remontant le fil de la discussion, j'ai remarqué que le 7 novembre tu disais déjà qu"il y aurait très prochainement du nouveau avec Mina mais pratiquement 1 mois après il n'y a toujours rien... Ce n'est pas du tout une critique mais un simple constat ;)

J'ai vu son interview que tu as réalisé et j'avoue que je suis impatient de découvrir tes vidéos avec elle. Elle a l'air vraiment cool comme fille et mignonne en plus.

Merci pour le travail que tu fais, j'aime beaucoup perso. Bonne continuation et longue vie à ton site !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui la prochaine XXXX est avec elle !!! C'est une fille géniale, je suis d'accord avec toi !!!

PW

KenAdams
Padawan

Post by KenAdams »

First anal scene released today for DorcelClub. Something new with her soon Pierre?

Hopefully with some swallowing, all her scenes except the first one for you has had disappointing finishes..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

New XXXX coming today with Mina and 4 boys ... I'm working on it !!!
IMG_0391.JPG
PW

KenAdams
Padawan

Post by KenAdams »

Awesome!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In evening online for sure !!!

PW