MILANA BLANC

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MILANA BLANC

Post by admin »

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

MILANA BLANC

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

Beautiful new Russian babe. Amazing body. Has done only a few scenes. Any chance you'll shoot a WUNF?

She'll be in Budapest in a couple of weeks.

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/sabblanc.html
14104.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Sabrina Blanc

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well considering she has already been at LP, not sure I will be interested shooting with her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

She needs the PW treatment so we can see how she really fucks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just got an email today about her and yes she has an amaziing body and she is pretty but as I said, the LP shooting is a turn off for me and I would like all productions start to think like that.
Anyway I will probabily do her interview when pass back in Budapest after my Birthday.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Re: MILANA BLANC

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Wow, what a great body! Looking forward to the nasty continuation :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah I had finaly changed my mind and on my way to Russia last month, on my quick stop in Budapest I did Milana and I must said she was AMAZINNNNNNNG !!!
Milana-Blanc-CX.jpg
PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

A beauty in "disguise". I think when she has her hair and make-up done she'll be really hot. Looking forward to seeing the full casting.

lammaz
Padawan

Post by lammaz »

That's a great one!

gapeland001
Guru

Post by gapeland001 »

Thank You, Pierre! The perfect Russian girl! Been waiting for this girl, I think you couldn't fuck her! Very shy but very hot! Whether WUNF, WSG (in the style of Jenny Appach) with hard Blowjob and anal? Is it possible teaser, please! Great job! Thank you! Last WUNF with Abril Gerald very much, especially the ending, where I think you one-on-one (in the old style) that suits you best, where you don't cerimonies pure and fuck Chicks in the ass and cum in her mouth, though the camera side, the camera angle just a masterpiece! More deep Blowjob and anal! It is your style! Thanks for waiting! :lol: :lol: :lol: