MICHELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: MICHELLE

Post by balou »

Your wink is received - and yes, this is 100% Balou style.

Not your cup of tea Dezzler? - I must say exactly the opposite, I like her very much, her style, natural and normal, the body, not perfect, but feminin, her sex, devot, but not slutty.

She is very similar to my actual student... - who has the Judith Fox behaviour when there is dirty action like her - Pierre knows what I mean.

Yes, there was a lot of traffic in her brown box, but as Pierre says, this is the reality, she comes and gets the full anal programm, without break, cut and preparation.

So for me a great action - thank you for sharing it Pierre!

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Well what it is good for you can´t be good for me or better say do I have to like what you like? mandatory? mmmm what a boarin world this would be if dezzler and balou would always like the same cup of tea.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Cool down newbie, I did the same as you, I did express my opinion.
And believe me after 5 years and 3 months membership here: here is place for every taste.

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Cool down?? :lol: :lol: :lol: as matter fact I´m sitting on my couch with a nice cold root beer and some pretzels ready to kick off the weekend, so imagine how cool down I am oldie. Nothing personnel bro, you can express your opinion as much as you want.I could care less. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Important is making happy everyone as much as I can and probabily another casting will be more Dezzler style next time !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Important is making happy everyone as much as I can and probabily another casting will be more Dezzler style next time !!!

PW
Amen! there is always variety for everyone Pierre ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is the idea of this place !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

En tout cas, Pierre, merci mille fois pour le "gape pour balou" ;) je me sens plein d`honeur!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Avec plaisir !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

merci retard rattrapé , satisfait comme d'hab, cette fille est un genre de Jayden Jaymes , sauf qu'elle est 100 % naturelle ! Bon un peu moins tornade que d'autre la petite Michelle , mais tu as l'art de t'adapter à chaque fille et là je trouves que c'était pas mal !