MICHELLE H

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MICHELLE H

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahaha !!! excellent ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

Incredible body
I don't know if you know a comic book artist named J. Scott Campbell ...but she's sharp like he pencil the girls

too bad she's don't want be analyzed but maybe an XXX is possible ? she merit to be well shake

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

horsepower
Guru

Post by horsepower »

She is very hott

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW

untitled413
Padawan

Post by untitled413 »

well pierre any update on michelle

she is on some other sites
u said it urself amazing body but its more than just her body she is really into the scenes that she has done for the sites that i mention and she has done different guyz so bf is out why not convince her. if anyone can do it u can!!

but tell me in all ur work where would u rate her in beauty terms?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A pretty girl is one thing, but a girl Pierre Woodman likes need to be a bit more than just pretty. Michelle was a little bit "nose up" when she refused my proposals ( There was a TV channel in the room, so maybe that's why she was playing a bit the big girl ).
Anyway I was very kind to her that day.
Since that, for an unknow reason, I heard from various girls that she said she was proud to have refused work with me !!! I don't know if it's really the truth, I hope not ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Sans être méchant, en vidéo c'est vrai qu'elle est jolie , mais elle baise comme un poisson mort , je comprends qu'elle ait pas accepté tes propositions elle avait peur de devoir être sincère et pas de prendre sa tête de poisson mort pour encaisser le chèque !

untitled413
Padawan

Post by untitled413 »

pierre the grapes are sour!!

i know i ask u about some girls who havent worked with u and all i get is the girl was snobbish and blah blah. not once u say that u were unable to convince the girl admit it man not everyone can be fucked for money

Centennial
Padawan

Post by Centennial »

Of course you can't convince the girl to do sex if she's snobbish, because she won't agree to do a (fantastique) sex scene until you throw 4 fucking million on her.

Don't get me wrong, Michelle a.k.a. The Red Fox is pretty, but apparently Pierre found her not worth the money she was asking to do work. And rightly so if you see her work for other producers now.