MIA MANAROTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jaykill
Guru

Re: MIA MANAROTE

Post by Jaykill »

agree with c0nand0
it's a simple rule about negociation
she give higher price...you give lower price...so litttle to little you'll come closer from a mutual agreement
Nevertheless the good news it's she's ok for anal...so why don't be ok for Wunf ?

like c0nand0 i think she could bring you money she's hotter now than in her first video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

she's hotter now than in her first video
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

I just love that.....car :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I prefer the car even ...
Better value for me this Bentley than this not reliable babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kombatwombat
Padawan

Post by kombatwombat »

I know your not a fan pw but it would be great to see you book her first anal scene. She is looking damn hot at the moment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe but not for me !!!
I could have her with us in Berlin and push a bit more her carrer but she is jsut focus on money and I don't like it ...

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maybe but not for me !!!
I could have her with us in Berlin and push a bit more her carrer but she is jsut focus on money and I don't like it ...

PW
Don't get it bad PW , but sometimes it's hard to understand you
You don't think it's normal that she's focus on money?
I'm ok, you do this job with passion but you do it for money too! if not why you don't show free wunf ou free new scene ?

So i understand , she break balls with money but you could give the mission to fuck her in the ass to your boy Marcus...i'm wrong ?
:?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already did it myself as you can understand if you watch the casting !!!
If I don't run after the opportunity to have her on video, I understand myself and have my own reason, not only based on the financial aspect of the situation.
but you do it for money too! if not why you don't show free wunf ou free new scene ?
You have an idea of how much cost a site like this every month ??? I already lost often money for my fans, don't ask too much !!!

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I already did it myself as you can understand if you watch the casting !!!
If I don't run after the opportunity to have her on video, I understand myself and have my own reason, not only based on the financial aspect of the situation.

You have an idea of how much cost a site like this every month ??? I already lost often money for my fans, don't ask too much !!!

PW
i know you loose money i don't have any doubt about that....and i don't have any doubt she was boring when you fucked her
but it's too bad you don't consider she could change and be better to fuck
if i use exemple about ferrera gomez, many years later you found she channge
why not this bitch?...you even not have to fuck, you have Marcus to shack her!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have better priority sorry ... later maybe.
Anyway my competitors will do it one day for sure !!!

PW