MIA MALKOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bibijones
Guru

A new challenge for Pierre?

Post by bibijones »

Pierre,

Have you ever heard of Mia Malkova? No anal scene known now.

Do you think she could be a good woodman's casting girl?

I have never seen a girl so flexible and so happy when she does a scene. :shock:

But maybe she is not the kind of girl you want for your castings :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: A new challenge for Pierre?

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her but there is no challenge just a certain amount to put on the table like for all girls working in USA ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bibijones
Guru

Post by bibijones »

Please Pierre i was dreaming. Don't wake me up (and f... :o nothing else) like that.

I go back to sleep and i will tell you for my next dream.

hum... How many is the amount for a first anal scene (i might try... or i'm already dreaming) :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the rest she looks so happy in her scenes. Is it true or is she an amazing actress ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All americans actresses looks happy when they fuck ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

hmm, I agree that money would probably do the trick in this situation but I do not agree they all look happy happy. I mean real happy and not Oscar happy. With miss Malkova it looks like she really is enjoying and " joindre l'utile a l'agreable" which makes her less an ordinary bitch an worth an interview.

liabatyd

bibijones
Guru

Post by bibijones »

I think so... Money is important ! (for eastern girls too) but concerning Mia, it seems that she really likes her job ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you said the right word JOB !!! The day you'll see a girl like me who agree to not get paid or even loss money sometime in his life, by passion for his work, then you can tell it's someone who love who he/she does ... but in USA I never crossed somebody like that excepted Skin Diamond who really has the sex in the blood !!!

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Bibijones I do not agree with you. Money in this particular case (Malkova) seems to play a role though I believe she enjoys it. The statement that this applies to all is proven to be wrong thanks to many gorgeous girls on this site.
Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If she just enjoyed get fuck and love anal she will be already in DP since long time !!! I am ready to bet with you her anal will come the day only someone will do the big check like in Europe with X-Art getting some pretty babes because of the money only ... But then the result are mostly very flat. All is perfect on the esthetic aspect but for me the sex they does is ULTRA boring ...
I consider only the physical and aesthetic visual can justify the subscription to that kind of site but for sure never the action !!!

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

yeah but I think they do it in purpose and it seems people enjoy it.
best is to get clients for both of you :D
hein?