MERIDIAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ladman49
Newb

Re: MERIDIAN

Post by ladman49 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Forget this idea, she's maried with childrens and has turned the page now !

PW
Thanks Pierre, I would love to see current photo of her. However, the most important thing is to know she is still alive and doing well. I am pleased to hear that about her. I wish her and her family great happiness and joy.

Thanks
Luke

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I knew this was going to be another amazing BTS when I saw that "Spider" crawling up the wall!!! That has to be good luck on a "Woodman" set.....

Meridian is one incredible girl!! So beautiful and so fuckin' sexy!! It's so nice to have more material with her.... Thank you, Pierre!
BTW, you've mentioned she was incredible in bed.... Was she like this the first time you had sex with her or did you mold her into the incredible "sperminator" that we see in the BTS??? How was her first time anal?

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The story of Meridian is long and complicate but to be short she had a boy friend who hates me because I met her with him in Prague once and give her my phone number When she broke up the first thing she did was to call me and come to Budapest taking a dick in her ass...
She is a delicious person, very intelligent and funny, I love her !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kretongs
Padawan

Post by Kretongs »

Thanks Pierre , i think i havent seen this BTS yet . Meridian is soo hot :) You happen to remember which magazine this was ? Thanks for your time.

Kretongs

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was published in Hot Video

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

T5150
Padawan

the STORY

Post by T5150 »

It is a special situation, when you see the casting, BTS and read the topic about the girl and all puzzle start to fit in the picture...
She was a material for 'the star' from the beginning. Her 'confession' in the casting is splendid, you can almost hear the breaking barriers inside her mind. Later she realised all her fantasies professionally...
She was teasing PW almost instantly, the effect of direct talk about sex is overwhelming, she starts feeling comfortably and got sparkles in her eyes (and moist in her pussy...)
In her BTS there is a naughty redhair who licks Akim's dick for a while. No wonder she got horny on such set... Who was she? I didn't recognize her among the castings but I guess she was from 'the stable' so to say... There might have been a little orgy afterwards...

potironc
Padawan

Post by potironc »

Aaaah Meridian... she's just my idole!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The read hair girl is a super cool girl, Monica Rossi :

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/ ... ROSSI/1154

We all love Meridian !

PW

potironc
Padawan

Post by potironc »

Meridiiiiian!
Fille de mes rêves, muse de ma muse, mon savon de marseille, mon gruyère et ma sauce tomate de mon plat de pâtes! Que ne donnerais-je pour te mordre le bout du sein!
Oups je m'emballe!
Mais bon faut avouer qu'elle me fait un sacré effet cette merveille de la nature!

Merci merci Pierre pour le set photo, et j'en profite pour te dire un Merci pour le très bon début d'année de ton site vu que je n'avais pas posté depuis longtemps.

D'ailleurs pour en revenir à Meridian: à part cet set et les scènes d'House of love, tu as fait d'autre chose (montrable) avec elle?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

NON ! Malheureusement je le regrette aujourd'hui mais comme elle avait été bosser pour Rocco et Christophe dans la foulée, je n'ai plus voulu travailler avec elle ...

PW