MERCEDES / EVA BLACK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MERCEDES / EVA BLACK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not a game ! I don't play with nothing, it's you who want always more and more !!!
You have her initiation online but it's not enough for you so, you accuse me to not show things which are not possible to be show or even does not exist on video.
I have the right to pass some private moments with who I want without anybody come to tell me I'm not sympathetic to not show it !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ratzinger
Padawan

Post by ratzinger »

it´s okay ... you are THE GUY ...
read in this forum ...
read in other forum in net about you ... all over the same opionion about you ...
how many user wanna more information about the girls here in this forum ... only more information ...
why ? .... because YOU make them hot with your answers ... and then ...
nothing !
... only blablablabla ... this not ... and this not ... no answers about "private moments" ... PW shut up if you not really wanna tell us the true ...

but ... so long ... you live in your own world ... but its okay ... so long ...
incomprehensible !!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think I already give MUCH MORE than anyone else in this industry. Just taking the time to answer is already a form of respect, so do not pretend I'm not a cool guy !!!
You ask questions, I answer and then another and another and it's never finish but if I said "sorry this part is for me only", you play the scandalised !!!
You don't have any respect back for all the work I'm doing here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ratzinger
Padawan

Post by ratzinger »

... its okay ...
you have your opinion ... and i (we) have my (our) opinion ...

you get in the hand ... and you play with that (in my eyes and in the eyes of many other users) ... but ... its okay ...

... it is how it is ...

you have the information ... and you can do with that what you wanna ... and the users must see what they think about that and must do what they must do ... however ...
bye and have an nice life ...

montagne
Padawan

Post by montagne »

As tu fais un PAL avec elle?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

bye and have an nice life
You can see on the site how I already have a wonderful life
As tu fais un PAL avec elle
Je ne sais pas si tu as lu ce topic depuis le début mais ça coule de source ( l'idée pas le PAL, bon jeu de mots !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
Je revendique la pleine responsabilité de l'avoir transformée en bête de sexe !!!
C'est amusant qu'on parle d'elle ici en ce moment car je me suis pris une petite semaine de vacance chez mes parents en Auvergne et hier je suis allé me balader en forêt. Je suis passé près d'un endroit où j'étais venu en pleine nuit avec Eva Black et où je lui avais fait quelques petites "misères". C'était pendant le tournage de " Collector " en Juillet 1998. Ca m'a rappelé de bon souvenirs ...

PW

WyattEarp
Padawan

Post by WyattEarp »

I came across this subject, because I was always impressed with Eva Black. She has a certain down-to-earth beauty and charm that comes across on camera. She is the total package. She has that rare figure where she has ample breasts and a firm, curvy ass. It seems you are more likely to find this combination with Eastern European women than any other.

Anyway, I have to say I found your three year repartee with Mr. Ratzinger to be quite humorous. He is certainly a big fan of Ms. Black/Mercedes. You are a prince for being so considerate and interactive with your audience.

As a side note, it seems it is rare to see Eva in a scene with only one guy. For some reason, multiple dicks in a scene is not my thing. This was not my thing in my personal life as well.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But for sure it was HER THING !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

Mercedes c'est trop ma came! Bien charpentée comme j'aime. Dessiné au crayon elle descend directement du ciel.
Vintage un peu mais tellement plaisant, ça a son charme. Pierrot avait des ch'veux!

EDIT: Et les grosses loches naturelles je sais pas pour vous mais y'a rien de plus beau

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai que putain ses loches je les ai claqué ferme !!! Quelle chienne c'était ...

PW