MELLIE SWAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
natefarwell
Padawan

Re: mellie swan

Post by natefarwell »

hello pierre,

Have been a longtime member but have not had the interest to write much to know. I would love to know what you mean by mellies casting in the previous posting. Will you be showing it soon and will it be a HC scene. Please dont beat around the bush and just tell us. thank-you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh oh i'm impress by the solemnly of this post and already make a shit in my pants ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry i don't know what is your job but if for instance you have a gallery of art, would you like me to tell you " ok now you will put a Rembrant on the wall or I will never buy anything again here ! "
I suppose you'll tell me to go in hell and you will be right. This site name is Woodman Casting X no ? Not Natefarwell as I know, so please let me manage my work as I want and wait to see what I give you. Sometime I tell you all about a next coming out, sometime not, but I'm free to decide what I will do.
If the casting comes in the hardcore section you have more than a simple casting if not it's just an interview, it's very simple. Soon you will know...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

natefarwell
Padawan

Post by natefarwell »

I understand that you are selling the site and its contents and the way you do this is by teasing your customers with such words. I was just asking if you could let us know, if not fine. Sorry that I hit a nerve with my comments, I did not realize the "master" could be affended.

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

c'est vrai qu'on sent le vrai fan dans ton post mon gars :lol: :lol: :lol:
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui il est gentil ce p'tit gars, il m'engueule de choisir la couleur du tapis de mon salon !!! C'est pas grave on est habitué...

Change your name for Notfaraway ...to proof you're not who you try to make us believe !
I'm not offensed, I don't care, I'm used to see that kind of comment and just I tell you with "kindness" that you must respect the way I manage the site because for sure it's not perfect but I do my best for the real fans and I know they understand me !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre
Well you know I am interested in Mellie,but hopefully I am Polite
8-) about it

Having read Bunnys post about her being"difficult" to work with interesting to see how Mellie and your relationship works

For those interested Mellie fans there is an extensive thread devoted to her at ebi
(not linking it)
Thank you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me she was an adorable girl ! But sometime feeling about people are not the same and for instance Bunny has a very good relation ship with Josette Most and me not !!!

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre
Well it was not so much she disliked him or he disliked her
here are some of his comments posts
Quote Mr Bunny
dont get me wrong, she s the sweetest nicest kindest chick in the world, it s just that she s the ultimate "lying-there-whining-and-whining" hc model.
if i posted the unedited videos, 50% of the viewers would turn gay, and the rest would join a monestary
here is what he said
just last night i was consolidating my stash of pics/vids (because they re spread everywhere) and i was looking at her movies... dont know if you remember but sex with her is a NIGHTMARE. and it shows on the videos, not so much on the pics. everybody credited me with endless patience with her...

"sex with mellie is also soporific ;) "
and
good luck with that if she does fresh on cocks, i ll volunteer for a DAP with joachim and nacho vidal
and
ah ok - i thought she was getting fucked on that site.
well, doing fisting after having a baby, it's child's play
THIS ONE
yeah great post. you just missed some pics, used for advertisement, that were removed, and the trailer that was used for the 07-07-07 launch for MLB they both feature mellie in scenes that are not listed here.
there are also a few pics that were posted in the forum (new, and possibly old)... especially one set where there's a foursome (GGGB) and threesome (GGB), the threesome featuring someone even more looked after than mellie

funny, looking at what was published, i realized how much stuff with her i have and you ve never seen!
gus, i'm still planning on opening MLB, if that could make you survive a little longer after your open heart surgery
i've started capturing all the videos i shot ever since i started. At the pace of 2-3 hours of capturing a day

coming back to Mellie, who knows, maybe one day she'll accidentally suck a dick or get some of it in her pussy again. That's how it all started with her in the first place!

End quotes
so those are Mr Bunny comments on her
interested to see how You(Pierre)views her
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK about Bunny comment concerning first Bara aka Josette Most, I said she was a pain in the ass at work a not very good in bed because she was not so active and quiet but to be honest she was nice and I liked the situation with her. Curiously she swallow my sperm but at work she said she don't want do it !
She makes me angry that day, I was very tired but it's comes also, I think, of all the phone call she passed and made her become nervous. At the end it was a bad result !

About Mellie, I don't tell you nothing, you'll see her casting and then you will found out what she is ...

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre :)
All those Bunny quotes were about Mellie

I have ZERO interest in Josette, :? :roll:

as you said this is Mellie topic why talk about other girls here

Thanks for keeping the anticipation Tease for Mellie :mrgreen: :ugeek:
as long as you do not make us wait 3 years or more :cry:

Thanks again 8-)