MELANIE RIOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MELANIE RIOS

Post by admin »

madfucker
Guru

MELANIE RIOS

Post by madfucker »

Master I just read a post where (if I've well understood,thanks google translate !) you said you did a casting with Melanie Rios. She's actually my prefered girl (even if no big breast!) with Alexis Texas. So of course my question is : "did you ... ?" :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MELANIE RIOS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I did her casting but no more comment for the moment ...
It's true she's a mega bomba and so adorable ...
Melanie Rios.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pervmann2000
Guru

Re: MELANIE RIOS ( best Latina on earth )

Post by pervmann2000 »

I so fucking hope you did her sister too...Valerie...she's even more delicious I think...

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

pervmann2000 wrote:I so fucking hope you did her sister too...Valerie...she's even more delicious I think...
For sure both colombianas are delicious, but sisters? No, as so often with dese Americanos: it's a sister claim they made up in order to let them horny bois buy more DVD's. I mean, they are even eating eachothers pussy (which technically speaking would be incest), which may be legal to produce and bring on the market in Europe/south america, but certainly not USA. They (americanos) fucked up big time dis marketing thing about them, when they decided to release a DVD where they even announce on the dvd artwork "sisters eating eachother" or something like that. Releasing stuff on the american market where you can see one tongue of the sis licking the pussylips of the other "sis", = knowing that it's a false claim. I can imagine that the bois from met-art etc would have been mad as hell, seeing that they used dis sister claim a lot also. Besides, melanies real last name start with letter "G" and valerie with letter "U". (source:twitter of former classmates, who also posted old class foticos of both girls to emphasize they are not bullshitting). Dont let horniness take over your well-thinking pervmann. Im sure you are an american, yes? ;)

Anyways, Melanie is a very good and nice looking girls. I would say a typical woodmans girls. Congratiolations on getting hers Pierre Woodmans!

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Yes they could not be sisters, it's illegal in USA to lick each either and they did it in video, so for sure it's fake story !

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

Yeah well...sisters or not...lol...Valerie is as hot as hell...would like to see um both in a woodman vid though...and btw...I am from The Netherlands... :lol:

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I did her casting but no more comment for the moment ...
It's true she's a mega bomba and so adorable ...
Melanie Rios.png
PW
ce serait miraculeux que tu lui ai pris son cul, personne ne l'a fait à present !!!!

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Y'a jamais de miracle avec Pierre Woodman, il lui a pris j'en suis sur.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No comment !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!