MEG LAREN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MEG_LAREN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Private Audition ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last time I mentioned the true nationality of Felicia it has declenched an hurrican and a war with Brill babes !
Unfortunatly for Private, Meg Laren has a Romanian passport but she lives in Hungary !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Alors celle-là c'est vraiment un truc de fou ! Elle baise comme elle vit , elle vit comme elle se marre et elle se marre comme elle baise , c'est à dire le plus naturellement et goulûment possible ... La définition " rire de plaisir " prend ici tout son sens ! Hallucinant ! ;-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is absolutly as you said, 100 % natural in her mind !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

klausmueller
Guru

Re: MEG LAREN

Post by klausmueller »

Meg Laren is really hot in this scene, especially her talent of showing her sexy legs!!! Just love the way she plays with the camera in order to tease Pierre Woodman ... and these legs ... unbelievable sexy!!!

Dear Pierre Woodman, maybe you could provide such special crossed-legs-posing-scenes more often? There are so many pretty PW-Actresses with skinny long legs ... would be so nice ... maybe even as a category for archive? :) :) :)
PW-Meg-Laren-Hot-Legs.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If this was a "scene" of course I could make it even, every time, but it's reality and I can't know in advance what each girl will love to do or not ...
That one was amazingly sexy with her long legs and she gave me lot of excitation !!!
I wish every girl could be like that but unfortunately it's very rare ...

PW

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:That one was amazingly sexy with her long legs and she gave me lot of excitation !!! I wish every girl could be like that but unfortunately it's very rare ... PW
PW-Meg-Laren-Hot-Legs2a.jpg
I exactly know what you are talking about, dear Pierre Woodman! I saw this awesome Meg Laren Hardcore Casting and thought - woooow, what a nasty little bitch, to come in this room, directly tease you up like hell, show her legs like this - she reminds me almost of an wild animal somehow ... very unique!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was mad of her ass !!! really amazing babe !!!

PW

deezeee
Newb

Cant find a video

Post by deezeee »

Hi,

I would like to find a video i found a while back. Ive searched a lot but cant retrieve it.

It's a video where it ends with the girl saying "im from sperm planet".

I hope you can help me/

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Cant find a video

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea ...

PW

ynot
Padawan

Re: Cant find a video

Post by ynot »

Maybe Meg Lauren?