MEG LAREN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MEG LAREN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Youdaman you're probabily right, she speak 5 languages now, she's a cleaver girl and maybe had already planned something like that in her head...
Zaius I understand your question, and yes sometimes ( I could almost said often ) girls come back to me but the problems are the following : they know I shoted them at first time and refuse I use the camera again and in case they wish we do sex again they simply check all room to see if I don't hide one somewhere etc... So I have some other moments like one you have seen with Meg but few only :| :| :| :|

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Re: MEG_LAREN

Post by Dr zaius »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes Youdaman you're probabily right, she speak 5 languages now, she's a cleaver girl and maybe had already planned something like that in her head...
Zaius I understand your question, and yes sometimes ( I could almost said often ) girls come back to me but the problems are the following : they know I shoted them at first time and refuse I use the camera again and in case they wish we do sex again they simply check all room to see if I don't hide one somewhere etc... So I have some other moments like one you have seen with Meg but few only :| :| :| :|

PW
When they check the room for cameras, do they bring with them a FBI-team to help out with the search? :D

Women and their minds. What can you say

Thanks Pierre for answer

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me Zaius, just today one sick one called Lucia in Prague, almost try to take of my eyes because I wanted just speak with her on camera...
Girls are more and more difficult now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ilgianni
Padawan

Post by ilgianni »

yes they are becoming more and more difficult ...damn....

hey whenyou ll put the catings from superfucker series of suzie sweet and the other two girls you did at the same time ...2 blondes from Budapest sharing the same apartment ...even if fakes they where nice......

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes don't worry all this will come soon on the site !

PW

travelcel
Newb

Post by travelcel »

wow this girl is awesome.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me !

PW

Snoop
Padawan

Post by Snoop »

pierre, is exactly what I want, a girl fresh, thin, and open-minded! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's what I've at home and I share your feeling !!!

PW

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

she´s listed everywhere as Hungarian.
My question: Is she from Romania as mentioned?

One of my favorites before the breast enlargement. Good scene with Pierre.
She also did one very good scene with Toni Ribas, can´t remember the title.