MEA MELONE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MEA MELONE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

u don't have excuses hahahahahaha
show us something of her PW :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have more with Mea. Be patient it will come ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

pierre, do you think mea is playing same game like misha? i've read what you said in wendy moon thread and it looks like they have same way to be no? hope you don't mind i am asked this.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I start to mind man, because you are new here and all your post are in a certain way to put fire between girls and me. I do not said it's a real bad intention but please try to be more relax with your way of writting because I still want see Mea as a friend, even if I'm sad about the comment she did at EBI but anyway today almost eveybody around is like that !!!

PW

Mea Melone
Padawan

Post by Mea Melone »

i didnt want but I have to. The comment on ebi. The website is my.So for sure I will promote it. I dont need to play any games. Pierre is a friend for me and I dont have any reason to dont be.

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

I'm sorry I never wanted hurt anyone here

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's fine Mea, don't worry but in a way it's not logic at all becaue what you tell me now is: you promote YOUR website, which is understandable of course, but at same time if you really want promote her, do like do lot all fans, put the link to all what she did, like me websiet for instance. Then it will be promotion ...

PW

halo888
Padawan

Post by halo888 »

Hey Mr Pierre you should take the Melone Challenge and give all those guys a lesson! Your casting with Mea was perfect :!:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mea asked me already long time ago to do it but I declined this opportunity because it doesn't has any sens for me to make it due to the fact i'm not a "performer" but just a simple "fucker" ...

PW