MAYA MOLASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
giggeli
Guru

Re: MAYA MOLASS

Post by giggeli »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
exactly as I said ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Obviously not the best scene ever but PW shows us the things how they are. Not too much "mise en scene". Just as it is, you win some you loose some. PW is not fake and that makes him unique. RESPECT.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!
yes it was a special case, I got another like that not so long ago but Hungarian this time and even worst than Maya ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

Oh my god - thats all what i can say! This is probably the best Commercial DP i have ever seen. The gilr is absolutely beautiful and stunning. She remembers to the old pierre's castings when all Girls had a classic Beauty. no fake tits, not Tattoos, no piercings. Perfect! you see the DP in different view (angles) and yes i know it was no properly achieved but this REAL...you see it all, nothing staged! you see the preparation, playful shuffling of all legs and trying, having fun! this so much better than most of the commercial crap in the net and ist why i am still cnsequently memeber since 3 years. i wish Pierre could catch more often such classic type Girls. Thanks a lot for this Scene!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me that girl was a disaster, but yes I show all, like that you can understand better what happens sometime ( even often ) and i'm glad you apreciate it !!!

PW

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

I have the Impression to watch real amateurs. This is the Best Genre. Its good that you don't cut out all this, i appreciate it.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

I guess it doesn't happen often, that Ian get´s a face slap from a girl ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It happens with Viktoria Puppie but and liked it ... but with Maya Molass it was other story ...

PW

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

Was Maya angry, or was it playful, i thought it was Fun. But i think she was also frustrated that the DP was not working out as planned...