MARYLINE MS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARYLINE MS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her Facebook profil has disapeared also ... I hope she's fine and not dead ! But better to speak about Cinthia on her topic not here !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Scottie
Padawan

Post by Scottie »

Her Marilyn Manson tattoo ROCKS!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and not !!! I don't like fuck in doggy with M. Manson watching me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Wooow that is a creepy tattoo! But very hot girl. Sometimes it amazes me how you meet girls with all types of personalities, social and economic origins.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, it's good you noticed that !!!

PW

Marco_Paris
Padawan

Post by Marco_Paris »

Certains trouvent que cette nana a l'air con, moi je trouve que cette fille est sublime.

Dommage que le casting ne soit pas complet...Dommage ...Dommage ...dommage

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Le casting est complet ! C'est l'initiation qui n'est pas complète et le peu que tu vois m'a réclamé une longue est très chiante discussion avec une fille aussi bête que jolie !
De toute façon quand on se fait tatouer la tronche de Marylin Manson sur le corps on ne vient pas de St Cyr évidemment !!!

PW

avilerner
Padawan

Post by avilerner »

hello pierre, just to make sure, did u fuck this girl after u licked her pussy, or all what happened is what we see in the casting scene???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'am tired of all your post and also the link to pirates sites you put on other topics.
Please find another forum than mine if you like make troubles. :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

Hmmm how did I missed this one before? now see? these are the type of women dezzler loves; Pierre any chance in the future she could be released? sitting here on my day off zipping a Root beer