MARY WET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bradley_law
Padawan

MARY WET

Post by bradley_law »

I saw twitter.German girl.You should do the scene with Mary.

https://twitter.com/WetMary18

klausmueller
Guru

Re: NEXT BEAUTIES OF THE BEAST !!!

Post by klausmueller »

Wetmary18 aka Mary Wet (21) from Austria. I would love to have another rare woodman-interview in german language! Mary Wet is available in Budapest from 15th till 21st of June, bookings to andy@sandysmodels.com or still better cameron@sandysmodels.com orsi@sandysmodels.com, is said in her EBI-Thread ...
Wetmary18.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NEXT BEAUTIES OF THE BEAST !!!

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already managed don't worry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Mary Wet

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her and must said she's a very good performer with a very cool way to handle the sex. Only problem, as her friend Ria, she has been traumatised at LP and now doesn't want make too hard scenes anymore !!!
Anyway I found a way to do a nice casting with her and we really had fun together !!!
Maria-Wet-analysed-.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Re: MARY WET

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

Fantastic gape ! Most of girls should have open asshole like Mary Wet :) Incredible look, I love that :) And this smile during that :) Regards ! Cooming casting the next month maybe ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will try to make it as soon as possible, I got already many request ...

PW

Irons
Padawan

Post by Irons »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will try to make it as soon as possible, I got already many request ...

PW
faut battre le fer quand il est chaud ... certains n'ont rien vu de Mary Wet (c'est mon cas)

faut pas attendre des mois que tout l'monde se lasse ... (à maintes reprises je me suis lassé de tes modèles... quand finalement l'initiation tant attendu était enfin là...) du moins qu'elle soit vu des millions de fois "ailleurs" si tu vois c'que je veux dire ...

ton pic de traffic la concernant sera BEAUCOUP plus important maintenant que dans les 6 mois ... moi je sais que je serai beaucoup plus intéressé maintenant que dans les mois prochain ...

c'est ça ton plus gros défaut ... ne pas livrer la marchandise en tout voulu ...

le casting de Julie Skyhigh en est le parfait exemple ... toujours pas d'updated en vu...

t'as été le premier a mettre le main sur elle ... la classe ... mais voila ... entre temps ...

elle s'est fait retourner comme pas possible ... (anal inclu)
http://www.indexxx.com/models/107953/julie-skyhigh/

tu as clairement perdu du crédits ....

bref maintenant tu fais c'que tu veux ... ce que tu peux ... tu as ta propre politique ... moi je ne veux que la réussite de ton business ... (maintenant c'est sur faut faire des choix et des compromis ...)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

moi je ne veux que la réussite de ton business
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

Ria when Pierre? Maybe you can "fix" her :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »