MARY ROCK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: MARY ROCK

Post by Sherlok »

Oh my God!!! :o :o :o This girl is awesome. I hope she gave her a very hard treatment because in the videos with her ex-boyfriend she did not see her enjoying it. I pray it to be my style. Thank you Grand Master. :P

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

l'extrait ne nous dit pas si elle se fait prendre l'anus !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Parce que j'ai volontairement omis de mettre la seconde camera dans l'image mais lorsque le casting sera en ligne en version intégrale, tu verras qu'elle a pris grave dans le cul et qu'elle a adoré ça ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dargema
Padawan

Post by dargema »

Incredible the final teaser at the end of the interview, I can't wait to see the full scene...

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

A Wunf by Mary Rock and Alexa Flaxy would be the most spectacular in a long time :o :o :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe one day !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tibor
Newb

Post by tibor »

SHE LIKES YOU !
Attachments
0001.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and me too !!! She is kind ...

PW

leo2019
Newb

Re: Mary Rock

Post by leo2019 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: She is really a marvelous babe and I enjoyed so much with her ...
I really hope her ex asshole BF will watch the video with a box of kleenex for his eyes not his dick !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
Isn't it Archy Rock in the scene with Nena Sytnyy DP scene for your production?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes it's him !!!
Same story more or less than than with Reda Semlahen but with different parameters.
Both was fired by me twice and I take them back for finally have only troubles?
All started with Evelina Darling who was his first GF I crossed. He wanted me to take them both but I refused and she went alone to me in March 2015. She broke up just after her Prague session ( she came back with him many times later anyway )
Then Archy Rock found a new GF, Nika Feel and he brought her to me in Moscow in May 2015 but did not said at first it was his new one, telling her to refuse let me fuck her ass. But she agreed and he became nervous asking to be absolutely with her during the casting. I did it ignoring it was his GF at this moment and when she started riming my ass he became "green", was not able keep his dick hard and finally they fought, broke up, and he slapped her so I had to send him back to St Petersburg. Then he went to Budapest year after in August 2016 with new GF, Lou but did not let me touch her. I shot them both but after they fought and he tried to push her by the window of the model house. Empera tried separed them and he hardly knock her down with a fist in the face. Of couse he was under drug and alcohol. Juliana Grandi decided to stop all collaboration with him and he they both Lou and him back in Russia.
Year later he promissed to Juliana he was clear with substances etc ... and had a nice new GF miss ... MARY ROCK !!!
Juliana gave him a chance and send them to me the day of arrival. We had the meeting but he pushed Mary to tell she doesn't want work for me. ( he even went agressive and slapped her few minutes after they left me because she had hug me for bye bye ).
Few days later he had a big clash with Julmodels and went to Brillbabes agency. But after a short collaboration he get also fired from Brillbabes agency.
Last year he contacted Gabriella my assistant and begged her to push me for a last chance. He proposed to come to Prague with his ... new GF Lizi Vogue and she could do her first anal/DP for me.
This time all was perfect because he was out of alcohol and drugs ( no choice for him there was H24 someone looking on him in the hotel ) and the trip went succesfull.
So I thought all will be good for future but unfortunately he restarted with drug and drink at the end of 2018. Then began the "ballet" of text messages full of insult till the day in february 2019 he started to tell on social media "WOODMAN HAS AIDS".
After that he went to Budapest end of march and tried his last chance of work via Sandy's models.
I was in holidays in an island far away for celebrate my 17 years with Sophie but still he was sending me text messages of insults. Then one day some guys came on his shooting place, gave him a great "welcome to Budapest" and after a short stay in hospital, he jumped in first plane to back home !!!
Now he still send me regularly texto ( same as Reda :lol: ) telling me he will kill me one day etc ...
Well it's part of my life to deal with such idiots but yes when he will see the casting of Mary and me, for sure he will not like it, but important for me is SHE LOVED IT AND TOLD IT ON HER SOCIAL MEDIAS PAGES and YOU guys for sure you will love it too !!!

PW