MARRY DREAM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
deanob73
Guru

Re: MARRY DREAM

Post by deanob73 »

The face/mouth fucking in this scene is fantastic Pierre. I personally enjoy seeing that nearly as much as anal. She coped well too, seemed to love it.

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Any idea of what she is up to now Pierre? Retired? Taking a break? Will you shoot more with her if possible?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe it doesn't shows it much in the video but Marry Dream is a super brain !!!
So, as her comparse Sandra Star, she works in a very good job she got with her patient school work. I don't know if she will come back or not but surely if so, I'll be happy shoot her again.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Almost 4 years to update this scene ..... I'm at the point where I'm just going to sing and not say anything.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe it's better ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( just kidding but ...)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

How to read a magazine? Try this :D. I tried and it came out good.
Attachments
Marry Dream.gif
Marry Dream.gif (3.15 MiB) Viewed 2104 times

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

For me I think this casting is probably the best. I had no words to explain how good it is..
I kind of like to suggest a separate category, derived from Pierre's phrase 'Fasten Seat Belt' aka 'FSB' for this kind of full of intense role playing/phsyco situations..I think the model should willingly participate and enjoy being submissive, that why not every casting would not fall into this type/category

Casting that fall to this category (in my opinion)
Kendra Starr
Scarlett Lee
Mylena
Meg Magic
There should be many more...And we need more new castings too.. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not all girls can handle situations like Marry Dream, Eva Berger, Kendra Star, Slavina etc ...
Just wait the day it comes and be happy there are some like them !!!
I have in stock a half Vietnamies and Czech girls 100% exclusive I did 3 years ago but never released yet because it's so hard I don't even know if I should show it ...

PW

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not all girls can handle situations like Marry Dream, Eva Berger, Kendra Star, Slavina etc ...
Just wait the day it comes and be happy there are some like them !!!
I have in stock a half Vietnamies and Czech girls 100% exclusive I did 3 years ago but never released yet because it's so hard I don't even know if I should show it ...

PW
Can't be that hard... :)

Teaser?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Later maybe ...

PW