MARITRINI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARITRINI

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MARITRINI

Post by youdaman »

WOW!!! What gorgeous girl, PW!!! Did anything happen with this one?? I'd love to know...

YOUR FAN, THE CANADIAN.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes i've a nice video but ...just for me unfortunatly !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

popeye
Guru

Post by popeye »

this girl seems to be virgin in the moment of the casting you had sex with her (it)it (he,she)was virgin or not pierre this girl.

you fan popeye number one

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, just her asshole was an untouched aera !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

popeye
Guru

Post by popeye »

esta tampoco pierre te has 4 mexicanas pero nunca nos esnseñaste el sexo de inicio de una de estas 4 y esta no era virgen amigo gracias

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

popeye wrote:esta tampoco pierre te has 4 mexicanas pero nunca nos esnseñaste el sexo de inicio de una de estas 4 y esta no era virgen amigo gracias
Popeye, para que quieres ver mexicanas virgenes? Tus comentarios muestran que tienes una obsesion.
Las mexicanas son de mentalidad conservadora. Como esperas que autoricen la escena de sexo si checas / hungaras mucho mas liberales sexualmente no lo permiten?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

popeye
Guru

Post by popeye »

YA LO SE TOI PERO ES QUE PIERRE WOODMAN NOS HA DICHO A SNOOP Y A MI QUE SE HA FOLLADO VIRGENES MEXICANAS ASI QUE NOS LA ENSEÑE A SNOOP Y A MI SE QUE ESTA NIÑA ES UNA MONADA PODIA ENSEÑARNOS WOODMAN EL SEXO DE INICIO

Snoop
Padawan

Post by Snoop »

claro que si Toi es lo que dijo Pierre...

al menos yo me conformaría un poco que Pierre nos diera la oportunidad de observar el casting de inicio completo de las mexicanas.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Aquí! Al menos eso es algo ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW