MARINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARINA

Post by admin »

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Re: MARINA

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

Hey, this is a cool casting. The shots of the Moscow skyline with the hammer and sickle, then a sweet thing with one really hairy muff. That was fun to watch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I feel the same like you that's why sometime I like to edit the video with the part sticked on ( when there is one of course ! )
Also the bush are very rare today and it give also another visual of the girls...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

meMbre13
Padawan

Post by meMbre13 »

Très jolie fille. J'adore cette beauté naturelle chez les filles de l'Est avec ce petit côté ingénu. En plus de son joli minois, j'ai flashé sur la touffe de son minou et ses poils autour de son trou de balle. C'est tellement rare à l'heure actuelle. En tous cas cela à son charme. Tu ne trouves pas ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tout a fait ! Ces petits "oldies but goodies" sont délectables et effectivement montrent des filles très différentes à la beautée précise contrairement à celles d'aujourd'hui qui sont beaucoup plus stéreotypées avec des pubis imberbes qui se ressemblent tous ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Pierre, this girl was exclusive in Casting 19. Did she work for you or maybe you just fucked her? Any memories?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Only having a nice sex with her. She was delicious...

PW

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Only having a nice sex with her.

PW
C'est déjà beaucoup.
Normalement, il faut faire la cour, offrir des fleurs, écrire des poèmes, inviter à diner, à danser, au ciné, puis seulement après on passe vraiment à la phase intéressante et culminante de "la carotte et de l' abricot". :twisted:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

Elle
Guru

Post by Elle »

Mark Marcus wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Only having a nice sex with her.

PW
C'est déjà beaucoup.
Normalement, il faut faire la cour, offrir des fleurs, écrire des poèmes, inviter à diner, à danser, au ciné, puis seulement après on passe vraiment à la phase intéressante et culminante de "la carotte et de l' abricot". :twisted:
Nan mais qu'est-ce qu'il ne faut pas lire!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Elle wrote: Nan mais qu'est-ce qu'il ne faut pas lire!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
C'est quoi le romantisme ? Si ce n'est les efforts considérables et très méritants qu' il faut faire pour que la carotte fasse enfin connaissance avec l'abricot ! :lol:
Et en plus, si l'abricot est pas joli, au moins il reste toujours l'oignon. :mrgreen:

Ça, c'est ce qu'il faut lire ! Et même ré-écrire ! Et re-relire !!!
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-