MARIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARIA

Post by admin »

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Re: MARIA

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

What a nice asshole!! I guess Pierre you could not resist to take advantage of that one as soon as possible.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't woooooooorry I did it as good as possible and she was fantastic !!!
A very tight ass...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Hi, Pierre. With it, what were some interesting situation. Just what it is now engaged you have contact with her yet?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No she disapeared ! No idea what does she do today !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

PW the more i see of these Hungarian girls my flight tickets are getting closer, there are quite beautiful, i have never been to Budapest but it has to be soon i go there along with Prague. When i visited Riga Latvia some 11 years ago as i said in an earlier post the girls were damm right georgeous but if Budapest is like this well i can not wait. :D

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

pierre bts you have something of this girl, especially one in the photo I posted? I think that Maria deserves more attention, her ass has not paragon... ;) Image[/url][/quote]

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Grazie per gli aggiornamenti pierre! Ma ho preso una bella svista a confondere maria con gloria !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's not same girl !!!
But I also have BTS with Maria ...

PW

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Look how beautiful maria is! it would be nice to see uncut version of this splendor